Added in the Sixth Anniversary Update, Orbital Loop has 4 track variants:
- Satellite Rush / Lunar Liftoff
- Asteroid Chase / Escape Velocity
- Vehicles that have excellent handling and/or drift radius are recommended for the spiral crystal cave, split greenhouse/solar panel path, U-bend quarry and space station complex.
- Vehicles that have excellent nitro efficiencies are recommended as the track is scarce on stunt ramps and nitro pickups.
- Caution is recommended for using the barrel ramp in the tunnel between the quarry and split path as it may give partial barrel rolls or no barrel rolls at all.
The following vehicles have their banners depicted in Orbital Loop:
- It is the first track to be held outside Earth.
- When a vehicle is wrecked, it will float instead of landing immediately.
- The "speed boost" that occurs when a vehicle reaches any of the two straight tunnels only pulls the camera further back and plays a sound effect.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny • Munich Subwaymn • Transylvaniah • Orbital Loop6th|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update, mn - Munich Update|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.