The Pagani Zonda R is a track-based car made by Pagani and a derivative of the Pagani Zonda.
The Pagani Zonda R is a track-only derivative of the Pagani Zonda, sourcing only 10% of the Zonda F's components. It has a longer wheelbase by 47 mm, overall length by 394 mm, and track by 50 mm.
The engine is a 6.0 L (5,987 cc; 365.3 in³) Mercedes-AMG M120 60° naturally aspirated V12, producing 740 hp (552 kW) @ 7,500 rpm and 524 ft·lb (710 N·m) of torque @ 5,700 rpm. It has an estimated top speed of 217 mph (350 km/h).
- This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
The Pagani Zonda R initially appeared as a low Class A car with the following statistics:
- Starting rank: 1424
- MAX rank: 1563 (+139)
- This was changed to 1539 (+?) in the Showdown Update.
- This was changed to 1490 (+132) in the 2019 Holiday Update.
- MAX+PRO rank: 1631 (+68)
- This was changed to 1593 (+54) in the Showdown Update.
- This was changed to 1594 (+104) in the 2019 Holiday Update.
- Tuning Kit bonus: +33
- This was changed to +37 in the Showdown Update.
- This was changed to +47 in the 2019 Holiday Update.
- Nitro Efficiency: 5/10/15
As of the Eighth Anniversary Update, it is now a high Class A car.
The Pagani Zonda R appears to be a step-up from the McLaren 12C Spider, as both cars have similar acceleration and nitro stats (including nitro efficiency of 5/10/15). However, the Zonda R has slightly slower acceleration by one-tenth of a second, but it still has a higher top speed and is capable of handling difficult corners with ease.
|Zonda (F • Cinque • R • HP Barchetta) • Huayra (Standard • BC • Imola)|