Research & Development
There are 4 Labs spanning a total of 45 Tests with a time limit of 8 days once the event is started. The event has an individual key refill duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The labs will unlock in the following schedule:
- Lab .002.: 2 days later or pay 800
- Lab .003.: 4 days later or pay 800
- Lab .004.: 6 days later or pay 400
Note: The ranks written in red are enforced, which means the races are inaccessible if the rank isn't met.
Total Costs / Rewards
- ? cards from R&D Boxes
- ? R&D Basic Kit Boxes (Grants ? cards)
- ? R&D Advanced Kit Boxes (Grants ? cards)
- ? R&D Professional Kit Box (Grants ? cards)
- Auto-Test: ?
- Quality Checks: ?
- Minimum Number of Proto Keys Used: ?
Test Count by race mode:
- Classic: ?
- Main goal as beat time test: ?
- Time Attack: 0
- Ultimate AI Challenge: ?
- Elimination: ?
- Infected: ?
- Unplugged: ?
- Gate Drift: ?
- Knockdown: ?
- Flawless: ?
| R&D Basic Kit Box|
"Grants 5 cards for the Pontiac Solstice GXP"
Rewarded for test: 12, 25, 33, 36
Common: 100 %
| R&D Advanced Kit Box|
"Grants 8 cards for the Pontiac Solstice GXP!"
Rewarded for test: 20, 30, 39
Common: 100 %
| R&D Professional Kit Box|
"Grants 11 cards for the Pontiac Solstice GXP!"
Rewarded for test: 42
Common: 100 %
Tips / Warnings
- The final Ultimate AI race cannot be played unless the player has the car upgraded to MAX+PRO; this requires 981,600, 40 of each Class D Part, 50 Early & Initial Techs each, and 40 i4 engines.
- As the event gives out 9 engines, 31 more must be obtained through other means.
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.65||8.06||8.43||11.85|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.83||0.00||0.00||16.83|
|Engine Box 1-5||8.06||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||0.60||9.78||10.63||15.70|
|Finish Line Box||1.79||2.37||2.27||8.26|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||0.54||7.31||9.25||15.05|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||2.54||8.01||7.81||19.92|
|Optimal Split Box||1.21||13.37||13.37||22.78|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||21.08|
|Random Box 1-5||0.91||13.05||12.58||21.99|
|Specialist Kit Box||1.11||10.74||9.63||19.63|
|Starter Fusion Box †||0.86||13.46||12.96||21.60|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||35.41||35.65||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||0.38||2.64||3.52||5.53|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||354||28||27||19|
|Daily Kit Box †||277||13|
|Engine Box 1-5||28|
|Extra Fusion Box †||383||23||21||14|
|Finish Line Box||128||96||101||27|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||426||31||24||15|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||90||28||29||11|
|Optimal Split Box||190||17||17||9|
|Parts Box 1-5||10|
|Random Box 1-5||252||17||18||10|
|Specialist Kit Box||207||21||23||11|
|Starter Fusion Box †||267||16||17||10|
|Tech Box 1-5||6||6|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||605||87||65||41|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part -- D Boxes (May 5, 2020):
- 26.85 % Tires
- 22.33 % Suspension
- 23.10 % Drivetrain
- 27.72 % Exhaust
- Main article: Pontiac Solstice GXP (Research & Development)/Quotes
- A bug occurred which caused the event to be inaccessible to some players.
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.