The Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo was released in the Fast Lane Update as a mid Class A vehicle with the following statistics:
- Starting rank: 1265 (1285 under old rank system)
- MAX rank: 1482 (1527 under old rank system)
- MAX+PRO rank: 1632 (1673 under old rank system)
- Tuning Kit bonus: +57 (+50 under old rank system)
- Stock to MAX+PRO rank difference: 367 (388 under old rank system)
- Upgrade rank percentages: ???
- Nitro Efficiency: ???
The Panamera has a total speed of 277.8 mph/447.3 km/h at MAX+PRO with a Tuning Kit.
As of the 2019 Spring Update, upgrades cost 956,000 while Pro Kits require 320,000, 10 of each Class A Part, 16 Exceptional Engines, 4 Initial/Early Techs each, 12 Mid-Techs, and 8 Advanced Techs.
|911||930 (SC) - 991.1 (GT3 RS) - 991.2 (Turbo S - Carrera S - Carrera 4 GTS - Targa 4S)|
|Boxster/Cayman||981 (Cayman GTS - Cayman GT4) - 718 (Boxster S - Cayman S)|
|SUV/Saloon||Macan Turbo (95B) - Panamera Sport Turismo (971)|
|Supercar/Hypercar||959 - Carrera GT - 918 Spyder (Standard/Weissach Package)|