Porsche just pulled up to the starting line, ready to bring some German-engineered drag racing to the game!
Try 5 amazing new drag racing machines that bring the finest German engineering to the strip:
- 718 Cayman S
- 911 Carrera S
- 911 Turbo S
- 911 GT3 RS
- 918 Spyder
Accelerate your game with several quality and speed improvements:
- Improved User Interface
- Faster connectivity
Take the challenge and make your engine heard! #RaceRuleRepeat
- Class D
- Alpine Celebration Concept (postponed from soft launch versions, Diamonds car)
- Class B
- Mercedes-AMG GT (postponed from soft launch versions, Gift Box/BP car)
- Porsche 911 Carrera S (Diamonds Car)
- Porsche 718 Cayman S (Gift Box/BP car)
- Class A
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (postponed from soft launch versions, Gift Box/BP car)
- Porsche 911 Turbo S (Gift Box/BP car)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Gift Box/BP car)
- Class S
- Porsche 918 Spyder (Gift Box/BP car)
- Amplified sound effect when selecting in the Shop or Garage.
- The reward for Daily Car Trials has been increased to $5,000.
- The difficulty has also been increased.
- The audio clip when a race is won/lost has been extended.
Bugs / Glitches
- The Incorrect post-race results bug still remains unfixed.
|Updates for Asphalt Street Storm Racing|
|2017||Nissan Update (v1.1.1) • Graphics Update (v1.1.6 - v1.2.0) |
Porsche Update (v1.2.1) • Leaderboard Update (v1.3.2)
Street Series Update (v1.4.0) • 2017 Winter Update (v1.5.1)