- The Renault Alpine Celebration erroneously uses the V6 Engine card and has a V6 engine sound despite the vehicle having only a 1.8L turbocharged inline-4.
- Unlike the Lamborghini Egoista and W Motors Fenyr Supersport, the Renault Alpine Celebration's Research & Development event does not have 65 Tests and 4 Labs despite debuting in a new update that added a new track (Patagonia), possibly because the Alpine is not a Class S vehicle.
- The Egoista debuted in the Santa's Gift Update, which added Area 51, and the Fenyr debuted in the Rio de Janeiro Update, which added Rio de Janeiro.
- The Alpine does not start its R&D event with the Patagonia tracks. Instead, it only ends in a Patagonia track: The River Fort.
- The Alpine's R&D event also does not use the Patagonia tracks outside of Ultimate AI Challenges.
- Throughout the R&D, the quotes show that the player initially works with the Renault R&D team at the beginning, who also collaborates with Shanghai engineers throughout the event.
- In Lab 004, the player meets an engineer for Shanghai who will help them develop the Alpine to perfection.
- Due to the Lunar New Year theme this R&D event has, the Year of the Rooster is frequently mentioned in the event.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.