The Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC is a hot hatch version of the fourth generation Renault Clio subcompact car made by Renault.
Unveiled at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, the fourth-generation model ditches manual transmission in favor of the EDC dual clutch transmission (Efficient Double Clutch) developed by Renault Sport engineers. The new model now comes with a 1.6 L (1,598 cc; 97.5 cu in) DIG TURBO Nissan MR engine, which develops 197 hp (147 kW) of power and 177 ft·lb (240 N·m) of torque. It is available exclusively as a 5-door model for the first time.
- This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
The Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC was added in the Free to Play Update as a low Class D car with the following statistics:
- Starting rank: 821
- MAX rank: 1051 (+230)
- This was changed to 1141 (+138) in the Fast Lane Update.
- This was changed to 1120 (+169) in the Showdown Update.
- MAX+PRO rank: 1202 (+151)
- This was changed to 1235(+94) in the Fast Lane Update
- This was changed to 1236 (+116) in the Showdown Update.
- Tuning Kit bonus: +54
- This was changed to +? in the Fast Lane Update.
- This was changed to +35 in the Showdown Update.
- Stock to MAX+PRO rank difference: 381
- This was changed to 232 in the Fast Lane Update.
- This was changed to 285 in the Showdown Update.
- Nitro Efficiency: 9/14/19
The Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC accelerates rather quickly compared to other early Class D cars thanks to a huge nitro boost, though its efficiency is very poor. The handling is also better than the Mini Cooper S Roadster's, but still not better than that of the Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA's. The top speed is also sub-par due to the large nitro boost. As a result, it can be considered as an upgrade to the Audi R8 e-tron or a Class D version of the Tramontana XTR.
As of the Motorcycles Update, the Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC costs 25,000 to purchase (originally 45,000, then 60,000).
As of the 2019 Spring Update, upgrades cost 342,000 while Pro Kits require 113,600, 15 of each Class D Part, 10 Early & Initial Tech each and 8 i4 Engines.