- Test .001.: Today's no ordinary day -- we've got our hands on a Mosler Super GT! Let's put it through the paces!
- Test .002.: The initial reads are looking good! We're going to have FUN tweaking this thing. But we still need more info...
- Test .003.: On paper, the Super GT clocks a good second and a half faster than the GT3 per lap -- now let's see that in action!
- Test .004.: These test results are turning out great! Be the last one standing in this race to keep that data flowing.
- Test .005.: We're almost done here -- after the next test we'll have all the information we need!
- Test .006.: For our last test, let's raise the level of exhilaration and pit you against the AI simulation!
- Test .007.: Now that the results are in, we're going to start tinkering! Put the pedal to the metal and let's get started!
- Test .008.: First up we're concentrating on the power-to-weight ratio. As in: more power, less weight!
- Test .009.: This car was designed to turn heads. See how much they turn when you're about to crash into them!
- Test .010.: Time for more Mosler manipulation! Let's see what happens if we raise the rear wing. Are you ready?!
- Test .011.: The only reason why this car doesn't roll deep is because it's so light-weight. But... can it be lighter?
- Test .012.: Just like surviving a zombie apocalypse, if you can see who's coming after you, YOU'RE NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH!
- Test .013.: This car's got 20 percent more downforce than the GT3. Drive like you mean it -- brakes only slow you down!
- Test .014.: Looks like these little adjustments are working out great. Let's see if you can show those other cars a thing or two.
- Test .015.: All right, time to test out the modified Mosler the only way possible -- against itself! May the best car win!
- Test .016.: Time to get serious about these modifications. Let's start out by installing a Chevy 5.7 engine and see how it purrs.
- Test .017.: Now let's solidify the chassis for some serious suspension stability.
- Test .018.: We've been messing around with the car's aerodynamics -- see if you can leave the other cars in your tailwind!
- Test .019.: We've amped up the engine to a 7 liter -- can you feel the difference?
- Test .020.: We've lightened the Mosler even further to test the drift out with the more powerful engine.
- Test .021.: Now let's switch out the tires and take the car for a spin.
- Test .022.: Time for a twofer -- we've fine-tuned the gearbox and made the cooling even cooler.
- Test .023.: This car isn't called "super" for nothing! Let's see how fast it can go without a nitro boost!
- Test .024.: Last tweak: We've improved the airbox design. Give it a whirl and see what you think!
- Test .025.: Now that we've got the modifications down pat, try it against our AI driver!
- Test .026.: Okay, so the bad news is the last car kind of exploded from all the tinkering. The good news is we have another one!
- Test .027.: We're not going to be able to sell "exploding" as a feature -- so let's make sure this car doesn't do that.
- Test .028.: Let's put the Mosler through one more test and make sure it stays whole.
- Test .029.: Three out of three, not too shabby. Now let's see how the car fares if we intentionally weaken it.
- Test .030.: The handling on this car is amazing -- but can YOU handle it?
- Test .031.: Car's still in one piece; this is a good thing. Let's see if the rest of the modifications are still holding up!
- Test .032.: One thing that's certainly going to test the car's durability is... driving right into other cars!
- Test .033.: The Super GT is doing well... now it's time to really put it through its paces. Don't let up!
- Test .034.: We need to be really sure this car's tweaks are worth it. Come on now; give it everything you got!
- Test .035.: The car is definitely a lot less explode-y than last time. Time to test it out against some elite competitors.
- Test .036.: Think we've got a stable build here. We'll only know for certain after we test it against the AI.
- Test .037.: Our lead engineer, Doug, has gotten pretty attached to the Mosler. It might be difficult convincing him to part with it.
- Test .038.: There are other folks besides Doug that want to get behind the wheel of the GT. Show them you're the rightful driver.
- Test .039.: I think I can work on getting Doug to relinquish the Super GT... but I don't think it's going to be easy. Keep driving and we'll see!
- Test .040.: Doug's agreed that if you win this Takedown challenge, he'll at least consider giving up the car.
- Test .041.: Doug was impressed with your last challenge. He's wagered if you complete the next several tests, the car is yours.
- Test .042.: Doug also mentioned that if you don't complete the test series, you'll have to wash HIS car every day.
- Test .043.: Let's raise the stakes a little -- try this course out without nitro boosters.
- Test .044.: Doug's working on a little AI enhancement in case things get hairy -- but for now you'll be facing standard competitors.
- Test .045.: See if you can complete this drifting challenge and inch closer to owning your very own Mosler Super GT.
- Test .046.: Beat these drivers and you've practically got the car in the bag!
- Test .047.: Doug thinks you got lucky last time using the nitro. He thinks it's only fair if you race without the boost.
- Test .048.: Doug's starting to sweat. He's done something to the car to impair it. That's not going to stop you, is it?
- Test .049.: Aaaand now Doug's weakened the Mosler even further! Don't give up; there's only one last test after this!
- Test .050.: Doug's programmed his most advanced AI ever to compete against you in this race. If you can beat it, the car is yours!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.