Drive SyndicateResearch & Development
- As the 82nd R&D event on October 1, 2019.
- As the 103rd R&D event on June 1, 2020, in the Fifteenth Anniversary Update, as part of that update's Asphalt Moments series.
There are 4 Labs spanning a total of 60 Tests with a time limit of 12 days once the event is started.
The labs will unlock in the following schedule:
- Lab .002.: 2 days later or pay 800
- Lab .003.: 5 days later or pay 1,000
- Lab .004.: 8 days later or pay 800
Total Costs / Rewards
- 89 cards from R&D Boxes
- 6 R&D Basic Kit Boxes
- 5 R&D Advanced Kit Boxes
- 1 R&D Professional Kit Box
- Auto-Test: ?
- Quality Checks: ?
- Minimum Number of Proto Keys Used: ?
Test Count by race mode:
- Classic: 39
- Main goal as beat time test: ?
- Time Attack: 0
- Ultimate AI Challenge: 6
- Elimination: 3
- Infected: 3
- Unplugged: 3
- Gate Drift: 3
- Knockdown: 3
- Flawless: 6
| R&D Basic Kit Box – Last checked: Oct 2, 2019|
"Grants 5 cards for the R&D Rimac C_Two!"
Rewarded for test: 9, 13, 17, 22, 29, 49
Rare: 60 % | Legendary: 40 %
Availability: Research & Development (only during the Rimac C_Two R&D)
| R&D Advanced Kit Box|
"Grants 9 cards for the R&D Rimac C_Two!"
Rewarded for test: 25, 36, 40, 46, 52
Rare: 77.78 % | Legendary: 22.22 %
| R&D Professional Kit Box|
"Grants 14 cards for the R&D Rimac C_Two!"
Rewarded for test: 55
Rare: 71.42 % | Legendary: 28.58 %
Tips / Warnings
- To complete the event without auto-testing, the player must have the car upgraded to MAX+PRO since test 57 is only accessible at rank 1840 (but not for the tests onwards). This requires 5,501,200 and 92 Legendary Electric Engines.
- As the event gives out 14 engines, 78 more must be obtained through other means.
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.19||3.98||0.37||15.60|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.16||7.63||2.37||14.20|
|Engine Box 1-5||2.69||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||0.48||0.00||0.00||14.98|
|Finish Line Box||1.50||2.71||1.64||9.42|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||0.22||0.00||0.00||17.20|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||0.00||1.17||0.59||4.30|
|Optimal Split Box||0.00||0.40||0.04||2.26|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||15.94|
|Random Box 1-5||0.12||0.06||0.03||4.99|
|Specialist Kit Box||0.37||0.00||0.00||12.22|
|Starter Fusion Box †||0.12||0.00||0.00||3.95|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||19.54||9.40||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||0.00||0.00||0.00||36.43|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||1,211||57||622||14|
|Daily Kit Box †||1,438||30||96||16|
|Engine Box 1-5||85||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $|
|Extra Fusion Box †||479||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||15|
|Finish Line Box||153||84||140||24|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||1,046||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||13|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||$ \infty $||196||390||53|
|Optimal Split Box||$ \infty $||575||5,756||101|
|Parts Box 1-5||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||14|
|Random Box 1-5||1,918||3,837||7,675||45|
|Specialist Kit Box||622||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||18|
|Starter Fusion Box †||1,918||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||58|
|Tech Box 1-5||$ \infty $||11||24||$ \infty $|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||6|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part - S Boxes (May 4, 2020):
- 27.25 % Tires
- 23.22 % Suspension
- 21.61 % Drivetrain
- 27.92 % Exhaust
- Main article: Rimac C Two (Research & Development)/Quotes