The SIN R1 450 is a mid-engined supercar made by SIN Cars.
The SIN R1 road car is a collaboration between Bulgarian's company SIN Cars and British supplier ProFormance Metals. Powering the R1 is a Chevrolet-sourced 6.2-litre V8 engine producing 450 bhp. SIN says the R1 has a top speed of around 170mph and that it's capable of 0-62mph in just 3.5sec. Officials also claim the R1 is capable of returning up to 24mpg.
The V8 is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, which drives the rear wheels. Paddle-shifted sequential options will be introduced in the future. The car weighs 1,100kg, and uses an FIA-homologated tubular spaceframe chassis. Its aerodynamic bodywork is made of carbon composites.
Other features include bespoke 19-inch alloy wheels, performance brakes, a Formula 1-style FIA-approved fuel tank, adjustable double wishbone suspension and an interior that features carbon fibre trim and two leather sports seats with racing harnesses.
The road-going R1 is the sister car to SIN’s GTR racing version powered by 7.0 litre V8 engine with 610 bhp, which this year competed in the GT Cup Championship, driven by company boss Rosen Daskalov.
The racing version, which costs £110,000, features unique bodywork and a modified chassis, but Sin officials stress that the road car uses many of the same technologies developed for the racer. A GT4-class Sin car is also in development.
The track-only racing version of the R1 made its debut at the Autosport show in 2013, and made its dynamic debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. An early prototype model of the road-going R1 was revealed at the Autosport show in January 2014.
The SIN R1 was added in the Car Blueprints Update as a high-end Class A with the following ranks statistics:
- Starting rank: 1296
- MAX rank: 1607
- MAX+PRO rank: 1776
- Tuning Kit bonus: +55
- Stock to MAX+PRO rank difference: 480
- Upgrade rank percentages: 15/50/15/20
- Speed Modifier: 100.07%
- Nitro Efficiency: 5/10/15
The SIN R1 has good acceleration, competitive against the Aston Martin Vulcan. The SIN R1 also has a fairly high top speed for its rank, but it cannot compete with the higher-ranked vehicles it is often matched against at the MAX+PRO rank, such as the Vulcan and Apollo Intensa Emozione. The SIN R1's handling, drifting and nitro efficiency are all superb, unlike the Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS (though it does have a good nitro efficiency), BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, and Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition (all common competitors against the SIN R1). However, also unlike these cars, its top speed cannot become as high at low ranks. When compared to the Camaro SS and SLK 55 AMG SE, the SIN R1's top speed rank weighting is higher; compared to the Hommage, it is lower. However, even then, the SIN R1's actual speed distribution is quite different to these three cars, with a significant portion stored in nitro. On the other hand, the SIN R1 has a stronger nitro for fewer ranking points when compared to these three cars. Its real total speed at MAX+PRO with Tuning Kit is 306.2 mph/493.0 km/h.
Overall, the SIN R1 can be described as a cheaper but less effective version of the Aston Martin Vulcan and Apollo IE. The SIN R1 is suitable for Multiplayer at high ranks of around 1560-1690, due to its low starting rank and large Tuning Kit bonus, as well as its good all-around stats.
Aside from being inferior to the AM Vulcan, McLaren 720S, and Apollo IE, the SIN R1 is still a very good Multiplayer Car, capable of reaching Champion League.
The SIN R1 is best used on short/twisty maps, where it can beat the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition, Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, and Devel Sixteen Prototype.
Several usable tunes:
- MAX 0500 + PRO 5050 = 1561
- Without a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 277.9 mph (447.2 km/h). With a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 289.4 mph (465.8 km/h).
- This speed is competitive to some extent, but at the same rank, the Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS reaches 311.1 mph (500.7 km/h) at 0505 5050, while the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage reaches 310.5 mph (499.4 km/h) at 0500 5055.
- The equivalent Vulcan tune is MAX 0500 + PRO 5050 = 1562. Without a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 282.7 mph (455 km/h). With a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 296.6 mph (477.4 km/h).
- The equivalent MP4-25 tune is PRO 10,0,10,0 = 1591. Without a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 278.1 mph (447.6 km/h). With a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 289.9 mph (466.6 km/h). (Note: This car has exceptional acceleration)
- MAX 0504 + PRO 5050 = 1605
- The total top speed is 297.3 mph (478.7 km/h).
- This speed is slightly more competitive than the last tune, but again, it's far from the best.
- MAX 0504 + PRO 5555 = 1664
- The total top speed is 303.7 mph (489 km/h).
- At this point, the SIN R1 is much more competitive. At such a high rank, the Camaro SS, Hommage, and SLK 55 AMG SE don't have as large advantages over the SIN R1. All of these cars are still faster, but the SIN R1 has far superior drifting, acceleration, and nitro efficiency, allowing it to put up a decent fight.
- MAX 0505 + PRO 5555 = 1682
- The total top speed is 306.2 mph (493.0 km/h).
- This tune is similar to the previous tune. It is the maximum possible speed that the SIN R1 can obtain.
- The only real risk of possessing this tune is the potential Vulcan with a tune of 5505 5555 (=1747, equivalent performance of a MAX+PRO one) which is not far from this rank.
The Sin R1 is not very competitive in Class A TLEs.
The SIN R1 has a hidden buying price of 12,850 but is only obtainable by Blueprints. Building the SIN R1 requires 18 of its Legendary-rarity blueprints and takes 10 hours with a maximum skipping cost of 389.
As of the Sixth Anniversary Mini Update, the car no longer requires Blueprints to be assembled and has a full purchase price of 10,000.
As of the 2019 Spring Update, upgrades cost 2,836,000 while Pro Kits require 944,800, 45 of each Class A Part, 22 Early & Initial Techs each, 60 Mid-Techs, 36 Advanced Techs, and 80 V8 Engines.
The SIN R1 was part of the 17th Multiplayer Season, Holiday Rush Season 2. Players who finish in the Elite League would get all 18 BP cards. It is also part of the 26th and 27th Multiplayer Seasons, Heatwave Season and Fall Flash Season 2 respectively, as a Champion and Elite League reward. Players who already had the R1 will win 100,000 instead.