The SSC Ultimate Aero XT is a supercar in the Asphalt series.
The SSC Ultimate Aero XT is a derivative of the SSC Ultimate Aero, It was made to celebrate the end of the Aero series, and was produced in a very small quantity (5 units), and the last SSC Aero products to be released. Its successor is the SSC Tuatara.
The SSC Ultimate Aero XT features an SSC-designed 6.9 L aluminum V8 engine block producing 1,300 bhp (1,318 PS).
Prior to the release of the car, the SSC Ultimate Aero XT was only given out to the top 100 spots in the SSC Ultimate Aero XT Cup. It was released at the same time as the Jaguar F-Type R, which was given to the top spot in each division in the Jaguar F-Type R DIVISION CUP.
Being one of the most powerful Class S cars, the SSC Ultimate Aero XT has a starting rank of 1554 and a maximum rank of 1674, same as the Hennessey Venom GT. Strange enough, its successor, the SSC Tuatara, has a starting rank of 1561 and a max rank of 1659 (15 points lower than the Ultimate Aero XT's 1674), although the SSC Tuatara has a higher starting rank. Where the Venom GT is to top speed and handling, the Ultimate Aero XT is to acceleration and nitro power. The SSC Ultimate Aero XT is in fact the fastest accelerating car in the game thanks to its extreme nitro power, butting heads with the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Chrysler ME412, Tramontana XTR, Rimac Concept One, and Savage Rivale GTR. The SSC Ultimate Aero XT has a final rank of 1751, also shared with the Hennessey Venom GT. However, with Tuning Kits on, the SSC Ultimate Aero XT gains a bonus of +29 due to having a lower starting rank than the Venom GT's 1555 (which gives it +27), consequently gaining a rank of 1780. However, the SSC Ultimate Aero XT should not be used on Monaco due to the presence of sharp curves, which act against the Ultimate Aero XT due to its bad handling stat.
As of the San Diego Harbor update, the SSC Ultimate Aero XT has its own event in Season 8: a Classic event set in the San Diego Harbor track, where the player must use the SSC Ultimate Aero XT against 5 other Class S cars. The SSC Ultimate Aero XT also appears as an AI racer in the Hennessey Venom GT's Season 6 race, the Season 7 Class S events set in The Great Wall, and the Ultimate Aero XT's aforementioned event in Season 8.
The SSC Ultimate Aero XT could originally be purchased alongside the Jaguar F-Type R in the expensive Aero Premium Pack. It can now be purchased separately for 6,750 Tokens. The SSC Ultimate Aero XT also costs an astoundingly high 2,620,700 to max out, the third highest of any Class S car, and the fifth highest of any vehicle in the game, beaten by the Koenigsegg One:1's 2,693,450, Savage Rivale GTR's 2,848,900, 9FF GT9 VMAX's 3,047,050, and Ferrari Enzo Ferrari's 3,131,250.
|Upgrade Level||Acceleration||Top Speed||Infected Top Speed||Handling||Nitro||Rank||Price|
|Initial Values||2.60 s||268.1 mph (431.7 km/h)||???.? mph (???.? km/h)||1.200 Gs||22.8 mph (36.7 km/h)||1554||
|MAX||1.91 s||282.6 mph (455.0 km/h)||???.? mph (???.? km/h)||1.250 Gs||33.7 mph (54.3 km/h)||1674||2,620,700|
|MAX + PRO||1.42 s||292.7 mph (471.3 km/h)||???.? mph (???.? km/h)||1.285 Gs||41.4 mph (66.7 km/h)||1751||4,302,220|
|MAX + PRO + Tuning Kit||1.23 s||296.7 mph (477.7 km/h)||???.? mph (???.? km/h)||1.299 Gs||44.4 mph (71.5 km/h)||1780 (+29)||Varies|
practical speed = speed * 85.74%
Click on [Expand] to discover the complete price list.
Pro Kit Formulas
- Required Cards
- Tires - S (×16)
- Suspension - S (×16)
- Drivetrain - S (×16)
- Exhaust - S (×16)
- Mid Tech (×16)
- Advanced Tech (×28)
- Forced-Induction V8 (×36)
- The SSC Ultimate Aero XT is the fastest accelerating car in Asphalt 8 due to its great acceleration, helped with a very powerful nitro which is even faster than the acceleration of the Koenigsegg One:1, and 9FF GT9 VMAX, both released after this car.
- Even in the Winter update, Gameloft has modified the SSC Ultimate Aero XT's maximum rank and final rank to be the same as the Hennessey Venom GT (1674/1751). The reason for this is not known.
- A similar case occurs with the Savage Rivale GTR and Nissan GT-R NISMO, with both cars having a maximum rank of 1619 and a final rank of 1701.
- The SSC Ultimate Aero XT's in-game art depicts a Scarlet Red version with a single Twilight Black stripe. This color palette is not selectable for the car in any way.
- The SSC Ultimate Aero XT and Ferrari Enzo Ferrari strangely have better in-game performance than their successors.