- The Sbarro Alcador is built on the Ferrari 360 Modena.
- The Sbarro Alcador and Rinspeed zaZen are the first Swiss cars to appear in the game.
- Despite that the Sbarro Alcador actually has a Ferrari V8 engine, it uses the "Cuda V8" engine sound used on the Mosler GT3 and Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport.
- The Sbarro Alcador is the first car to have its price changed from credits to tokens.
- It's also one of 8 cars to be purchasable only for a limited time after being always available to purchase prior to the Lunar New Year 2017 Update.
- The Sbarro Alcador is the ninth Multiplayer League reward car, and is the second car that used to be able to be bought with tokens to be a Multiplayer League reward.
- It's also the first Blueprint-unlockable car to be awarded as a Multiplayer League reward.
- It's the first Bluepeint-unlockable car as well as the second car to be given away twice as a Multiplayer League reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.