- Race 1: Next time you come to the Azure Coast, I really recommend stepping out of your car. Lot of pretty sights to see. But right now, we RACE!
- Race 2: Did you know that cheetahs are the second fastest animal? Right behind the SBARRO GT1, BABY! Make that engine PURR!
- Grand Finale: Finally, it's time to see who's the best! Don't let that #>Sbarro#| down -- show these guys who's boss!
- Race 1: I moved out here with my wife to watch the hush-hush time trials people like you do out here. Also, my wife is a cactus. Go, go, go!
- Race 2: I see you got a lot of fans out there! Oh... you don't know them? Uh oh. Well then, if you don't know 'em, Desert Rules are you gotta race 'em!
- Race 3: My wife's sisters are in town if you want me to introduce you. Go fast to impress them and make them jealous because they're cacti rooted to the ground.
- Grand Finale: I've seen you grow as a racer. Win this one, and the Sbarro is that much closer to being yours. Sounds like a good deal.
- Race 1: You don't know what the difference is between Catalonians and Spaniards? Just don't ask locals about this... or, I have a better idea -- race FAST!
- Race 2: They don't "run the bulls" in Barcelona, but don't think that means they're speed slouches. Let's go!
- Race 3: A lot of people want to get their hands on a #>Sbarro GT1#|. I'm happy with my hatchback, though. So much room for groceries!
- Grand Finale: If you want to be cool, you gotta win this race. It's OK if you don't want to be cool, but I don't hang out with uncool people, so...
- Race 1: China has some of the best food in the world. Maybe you can find a drive-thru or something? No, probably not fast enough...
- Race 2: You ever have "dim sum"? It's definitely "sum" of the best food I've ever eaten! Too bad you're driving too fast to enjoy it...
- Race 3: You gotta take these guys out for me! I ate the last xiao long bao and these guys are racing for who gets to beat me up! Help...
- Race 4: Hey, I booked your ticket out of here. You can thank me later. Thing is, your flight is leaving in a half hour, so you REALLY gotta wrap things up quick.
- Grand Finale: When you're out on that track, don't think about anything but the goal. That's why you're here... you can do it!
- Race 1: America: the land of freedom! Freedom to eat what you want, wear what you want, and go as fast as you want as long as you're under the speed limit!
- Race 2: Watch yourself on those turns -- take it a little too hard and you'll go flying! And not in the good way.
- Race 3: My mom lives in San Diego and today is her birthday. I would love to spend time with her, but instead I am watching you drive FAST!
- Race 4: What if I told you that more cakes ship out of San Diego Harbor than anywhere else in the world? It's not true, but it's interesting!
- Grand Finale: The #>Sbarro#| isn't just going to be given away -- you gotta earn it! So get out there and show them why you're the fastest around!
- Race 1: Dubai is the desert paradise Las Vegas wishes it was. If you got the money, you can turn any street you want into the Autobahn!
- Race 2: That speed of yours is turning heads! Some are angry, some are happy, but most are impressed by your speedy #>Sbarro#|! Keep it up!
- Race 3: You got a lot of would-be racers trying to get their hands on that #>Sbarro#|. Show them who's best!
- Race 4: In Dubai, the locals greet you by saying "Marhaba" and leave you by saying "Dubye-bye." I'm sorry. Please speed away from my jokes.
- Race 5: If you beat my time, I'll buy you a night at one of Dubai's luxury hotels. "What's my time," you say? Uh... race first and I'll tell you...
- Grand Finale: Everyone here is fast -- so don't think you're special. You want to be the best, you gotta BEAT the best.
- Race 1: Konichiwa! Welcome to Tokyo! There might be a ton of traffic, but people are willing to give you space if you're willing to go fast!
- Race 2: This is the first time a lot of these people have seen the #>Sbarro#|, so if they ask for a very fast ride to work, be a friend! Give them a ride!
- Race 3: Uh oh. Looks like the Tokyo Bullet Train is under repair. That means more traffic, which means more people for you to race against. Good luck!
- Race 4: You have the prettiest eyes... oh sorry, I was talking to the #>Sbarro#|. Yes, I call headlights "eyes." It's not THAT weird. Is it?
- Race 5: Tokyo at nighttime, daytime, anytime -- it's my favorite city. Maybe one day when you're not breaking the sound barrier, I'll show you around?
- Grand Finale: I ate a whole party sub alone one time. If I can do that, you can win this race! A party sub feeds 12-20 people.
- Race 1: The Swiss Alps -- a great vacation spot for the rich and famous -- doubles as a very underrated racing track for the young and dangerous!
- Race 2: The Swiss make great chocolate. I'll try to get you a box if you ever slow down for more than one second...
- Race 3: The locals love your speed. These guys are used to hitting the slopes, and the way you've been gliding across the track is ski-like!
- Race 4: The Swiss may be neutral -- but not on the track! They want to race, and they don't like losing. Show them your skills!
- Race 5: The air is a little thin at this altitude. Good thing you're adding to it by being as FAST AS THE WIND! ... Is that too cheesy?
- Race 6: I'm proud of you, kid. You've managed to make it this far without visiting the ski lodge once. That's how they get you: hot chocolate.
- Grand Finale: All your hard work will amount to nothing without a win. Don't let it go to waste!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.