Enduro Double DownFestival
- April 12, 2017 (after the McLaren MP4-31's Championship
- May 30, 2018 (as part of an Asphalt Moments series)
There are 9 Tiers and 50 Challenges. Players are given 8 days to start and 9 days to complete it.
Enduro Points Table
|350||3,000 + 10 + EDD Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|1,000||5,000 + 20 + 1x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|1,500||10,000 + EDD Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|2,500||13,000 + 25 + 1x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|4,000||EDD Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|6,500||20,000 + 35 + EDD Advanced Box (5 cards)|
|8,000||25,000 + 1x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|10,000||45 + EDD Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|12,000||Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS||100,000|
|14,000||30,000 + 45 + 1x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|17,000||35,000 + EDD Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|20,000||60 + 2x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|23,500||39,000 + 1x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|27,500||80 + EDD Advanced Box (5 cards)|
|32,000||50,000 + 2x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|37,000||60,000 + 1x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|50,000||95,000 + 2x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
|60,000||155 + EDD Professional Box (7 cards)|
|75,000||4x Sbarro Sparta BP Box|
- 385,000 ( 760,000 if the player already has the Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS and the Ferrari F50)
- 29 cards from EDD Boxes
- 16x Sbarro Sparta BP Box
- Sbarro Sparta (Boss car)
- DS 3 Racing†
- Nissan Juke Nismo†
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe
- BMW M2
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Ferrari F50 (Reward car)
- Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS (Reward car)※
- Sbarro Alcador※
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
- ※ Denotes a car that is used later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.93||8.06||8.43||3.98||13.33|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.74||0.00||0.00||7.63||16.41|
|Engine Box 1-5||6.75||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||1.09||9.78||10.63||0.00||16.67|
|Finish Line Box||1.79||2.37||2.27||2.71||9.28|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||0.97||7.31||9.25||0.00||15.81|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||0.39||8.01||7.81||1.17||21.48|
|Optimal Split Box||0.28||13.37||13.37||0.40||21.73|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||20.57|
|Random Box 1-5||0.79||13.05||12.58||0.06||21.28|
|Specialist Kit Box||1.85||10.74||9.63||0.00||11.48|
|Starter Fusion Box †||0.99||13.46||12.96||0.00||21.36|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||35.41||35.65||19.54||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||1.51||2.64||3.52||0.00||5.78|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||247||28||27||57||17|
|Daily Kit Box †||311||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||30||13|
|Engine Box 1-5||33||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $|
|Extra Fusion Box †||211||23||21||$ \infty $||13|
|Finish Line Box||128||96||101||84||24|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||237||31||24||$ \infty $||14|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||590||28||29||196||10|
|Optimal Split Box||822||17||17||575||10|
|Parts Box 1-5||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||10|
|Random Box 1-5||291||17||18||3,837||10|
|Specialist Kit Box||124||21||23||$ \infty $||19|
|Starter Fusion Box †||232||16||17||$ \infty $||10|
|Tech Box 1-5||$ \infty $||6||6||11||$ \infty $|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||152||87||65||$ \infty $||39|
|Welcome Box||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||1|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- If the player avoids the challenges for a particular car early on in the EDD, the game may end up giving them a choice with both races using the same car later on. If the player has a sufficiently long streak of completed races, the reroll for a choice will still show the same options.
- As was the case with the previous EDD boss cars (except the Falcon F7), the Sbarro Sparta is an Elite Car, so it is highly recommended to tune up the car after a few races to avoid running the risk of doing a race in a car with a red condition bar. Unlike the past events, though, the player now has two more Elite Cars to deal with: the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe and BMW M2.
- Be careful of events that use the Sbarro Alcador, as it has a major weakness of insufficient drifting capabilities, as well as poor overall stats. Also, be careful of playing low-ranked, especially with the low-end cars.
- In the case of the GLC and M2, the player can take advantage of Elite Tuning and Pro Kits focusing on top speed. The M2 and GLC can be upgraded to multiplayer configurations that place their rank in the 1200-1299 rank range and the player will still be able to clear even the hardest challenges for those cars, although this requires skill and boosters. Most of the cars in this event gain a lot of speed when their top speed stat is fully upgraded, so make full use of the Top Speed, Tires, and Drivetrain upgrades.
- Race time objectives, Flawless races, and Gate Drift races are usually the hardest events, so try to steer clear of them as much as possible. In the case of Elimination races that do not require finishing first, it is possible to accomplish the Elimination race's objective (e.g. Perfect Runs, Drift Distance) and still get eliminated at last place, thereby shortening the race by a significant amount.
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/Sbarro Sparta/Challenges
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/Sbarro Sparta/Quotes
- Due to the Sbarro Sparta's EDD event being held after the MP4-31's Championship in place of the Lotus Evora Sport 410's R&D event, the Car Blueprints Update marks the first time the established pattern of special events (Championship → Research & Development → Enduro Double Down) introduced in the Championship Update has been broken.
- This is the first EDD to use Elite Cars which are not the boss car.
- This is the first EDD in which none of the cars have traditional cheap cost to upgrades. All of them have expensive cost to upgrades, both in maxing out and Pro Kits.
- Despite the Sparta having a starting rank of 1296, the first Ace Race wrongly has a recommended rank of 1000.
- The Sparta's banner and the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV's promo banner have the same quote (NEVER SURRENDER!), as well as the same advertising tagline of:
- ENDURO DOUBLE DOWN
- ACCOMPLISH FEATS OF SPEED TO EARN AWESOME PRIZES!
- The only difference, though, is that the Sparta's advertising tagline lacks a colon.
- The Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS was earlier used in the 1967 Chevrolet Impala's canceled EDD event, making the Sparta's EDD event the first EDD to reuse a past Enduro car.
- The Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS's challenges in the Sparta's EDD are largely different from those in the Impala's EDD.
- For some reason, all of the Enduro Cars in the Sparta's EDD event, including the Sparta itself, reappear as AI racers in the Porsche 918 Spyder with Weissach Package's EDD.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.