Similar to its Airborne counterpart, players win races to earn Driver Rating Points. Once enough points are earned, the player is placed in a new rank group or League. When the event finishes, prizes are awarded based on the player's League and rank.
DifferencesWhile being functionally similar, Seasonal Leagues has several differences:
- The lack of Tickets
- The score multiplier is given at the end of a league rather than after every race
- There are only 3 Leagues instead of 5
- Ranks, the equivalent of Tiers, do not have a set point range
- Unlike Tiers, each Rank group has its own set of prizes
- Each event only lasts for 14 days instead of every month
- The player's points are set back to 0 at the start of every season.
- Bronze League
- Silver League
- Gold League
- Main article: Seasonal Leagues/Rewards