**What's New - Mini Update**
TWO NEW CARS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO SHOWDOWN
If the previous new car lineup got you warmed up, this one will make you boil over with excitement! Make room for the Koenigsegg Regera and the Infiniti Project Black S!
The new vehicles will need the following engine cards:
- V8 Engine:
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (x64)
- Hybrid Engine:
- Infiniti Project Black S (x40)
- Exclusive Deals:
- The Exclusive Deals section now offers only engine and tech cards (5 slots) and blueprints (one slot).
- Credit deals are no longer available.
- The changes made in the Showdown Update regarding the amounts of cards given have been reverted.
- Depending on the slot in the deals menu, the amount of engine/tech cards given:
- Slot 1: 80 Common, 50 Legendary
- Slot 2: 72 Common, 45 Legendary
- Slot 3: 64 Common, 40 Legendary
- Slot 4: 60 Common, 37 Legendary
- Slot 6: 48 Common, 30 Legendary
- The changes to Exclusive Deals were reverted on August 28, 2019.
- The handling of the Lightning LS-218 was nerfed.
- Pro Kit Boxes:
- As of September 2019, the drop rates of Daily Kit Box †, Engine Box 1-5 and Finish Line Box have been changed. They now grant i3 Engines and V12 MPI Engines.
- As time-limited engine boxes like Limited-Edition V8 Engine and Champion Kit Box - Engine show similar drop rate changes, it is possible that engine-related special offer boxes now also grant i3 and V12 MPI Engines.
- The Finish Line Box now also grants Mid-Tech and Advanced Tech again.
- The Exclusive Box and the Exclusive VIP Box which grant "2 cards of EVERY Engine, Parts and Tech type" now grant 146 cards instead of 144. This means that the i3 Engine has finally been included which is also correctly reflected by the changed drop rates. However, the box description has been changed "146 Rare & Legendary Pro cards. 2 cards of each type". This is clearly wrong, as there are only 39 different rare and legendary cards.
- The following vehicles are no longer Blueprint-buildable and are instead purchasable from the garage or obtainable through special events. Players who own some BPs of these vehicles get a discount off the garage cost that varies depending on the number of BPs owned:
- McLaren M14A: 6,400
- ED Design Torq: 3,500
- McLaren MP4/8: 8,100
- Lotus Evora Sport 410: 4,750
- BMW M2 Special Edition: 7,000
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 3,500
- McLaren Mercedes MP4-25: 13,000
- McLaren 650S GT3: 7,000
- SIN R1: 10,000
- Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid: 12,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition: 15,000
- Note: The aforementioned prices are the full prices of these vehicles.
- 8 new profile icons from the Asphalt Wacom art contest were added.
- The bilboards added in the Holiday Update displaying Asphalt 8: Airborne and Asphalt 9: Legends, as well as other previously added bilboards have been replaced with other ones, promoting Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and its future Festival event.
- August 23-27, 2019
- August 30 - September 3, 2019
- Falcon F7: 5,600
- September 6-10, 2019
- The announcement and update screen incorrectly states that the Koenigsegg Regera R&D is part of the update, when it was held in the previous update.
- This is the first update whose all vehicles have just one colour option.