- Class D
- Infiniti Project Black-S (R&D)
- Class S
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (Championship)
The new vehicles will need the following engine cards:
- V8 Engine:
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (x64)
- Hybrid Engine:
- Infiniti Project Black-S (x40)
- Exclusive Deals:
- The Exclusive Deals section now offers only engine cards (5 slots) and blueprints (one slot).
- Credit deals are no longer available.
- The changes made in the Showdown Update regarding the amounts of cards given have been reverted.
- Depending of the slot in the deals menu, the amount of engine cards given at the same standard price of 5,000 will vary:
- Slot 1: 50 Legendary Engines
- Slot 2: 45 Legendary Engines
- Slot 3: 40 Legendary Engines
- Slot 4: 37 Legendary Engines
- Slot 6: 30 Legendary Engines
- The following vehicles are no longer Blueprint-buildable and are instead purchasable from the garage or obtainable through special events. Players who own some BPs of these vehicles get a discount off the garage cost that varies depending on the number of BPs owned:
- McLaren M14A: 6,400
- ED Design Torq: 3,500
- McLaren MP4/8: 8,100
- Lotus Evora Sport 410: 4,750
- BMW M2 Special Edition: 7,000
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 3,500
- McLaren Mercedes MP4-25: 13,000
- McLaren 650S GT3: 7,000
- SIN R1: 10,000
- Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid: 12,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition: 15,000
- Note: The aforementioned prices are the full prices of these vehicles.
- 8 new profile icons from the Asphalt Wacom art contest were added.
- Infiniti Project Black-S R&D August 23, 2019