The new vehicles will need the following engine cards:
- V8 Engine:
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (x64)
- Hybrid Engine:
- Infiniti Project Black-S (x??)
- Exclusive Deals:
- The Exclusive Deals section now offers only engine cards (5 spots) and blueprints (one spot).
- Credit deals are no longer available.
- The changes made in the Showdown Update regarding the amounts of cards given have been reverted. However, the amount of cards of the same rarity given at 5,000 depends of the drop rate of the engine in the Pro Kit Boxes.
- The following vehicles are no longer Blueprint-buildable and are instead purchasable from the garage or obtainable through special events. Players who own some BPs of these vehicles get a discount off the garage cost that varies depending on the number of BPs owned:
- McLaren M14A: 6,400
- ED Design Torq: 3,500
- McLaren MP4/8: 8,100
- Lotus Evora Sport 410: 4,750
- BMW M2 Special Edition: 7,000
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 3,500
- McLaren Mercedes MP4-25: 13,000
- McLaren 650S GT3: 7,000
- SIN R1: 10,000
- Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid: 12,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition: 15,000
- Note: The aforementioned prices are the full prices of these vehicles.
- 8 new profile icons from the Asphalt Wacom art contest were added.
Bugs / Glitches
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.