**What's New - Mini Update**
TWO NEW CARS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO SHOWDOWN
If the previous new car lineup got you warmed up, this one will make you boil over with excitement! Make room for the Koenigsegg Regera and the Infiniti Project Black S!
The new vehicles will need the following engine cards:
- V8 Engine:
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (x64)
- Hybrid Engine:
- Infiniti Project Black S (x40)
- Exclusive Deals:
- The Exclusive Deals section now offers only engine and tech cards (5 slots) and blueprints (one slot).
- Credit deals are no longer available.
- The changes made in the Showdown Update regarding the amounts of cards given have been reverted.
- Depending on the slot in the deals menu, the amount of engine/tech cards given:
- Slot 1: 80 Common, 50 Legendary
- Slot 2: 72 Common, 45 Legendary
- Slot 3: 64 Common, 40 Legendary
- Slot 4: 60 Common, 37 Legendary
- Slot 6: 48 Common, 30 Legendary
- The changes to Exclusive Deals were reverted on August 28, 2019.
- The handling of the Lightning LS-218 was nerfed.
- The following vehicles are no longer Blueprint-buildable and are instead purchasable from the garage or obtainable through special events. Players who own some BPs of these vehicles get a discount off the garage cost that varies depending on the number of BPs owned:
- McLaren M14A: 6,400
- ED Design Torq: 3,500
- McLaren MP4/8: 8,100
- Lotus Evora Sport 410: 4,750
- BMW M2 Special Edition: 7,000
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 3,500
- McLaren Mercedes MP4-25: 13,000
- McLaren 650S GT3: 7,000
- SIN R1: 10,000
- Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid: 12,000
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition: 15,000
- Note: The aforementioned prices are the full prices of these vehicles.
- 8 new profile icons from the Asphalt Wacom art contest were added.
- August 23-27, 2019
- Infiniti Project Black S R&D August 23, 2019
Bugs / Glitches
- The announcement and update screen incorrectly states that the Koenigsegg Regera R&D is part of the update.