The Sixth Anniversary Update is the 35th update for Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Celebrate the Six-Year Anniversary of Asphalt 8 with a NEW TRACK on the moon! Join the Anniversary Festival to win a ton of rewards including the unbelievable Lamborghini Terzo Millennio.
3... 2... 1... LIFTOFF
Strap in for the lunar base and see the world like never before. Ride upside down on magnetic tracks, beware the massive mining machines, and drive straight through the moon's core!
ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL & EVENTS
Unlock the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio in the Anniversary Festival and get ready for new action-packed events! Race for a chance to get the Rimac C_Two, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, Acura NSX GT3 Evo and more!
NO MORE ELITE VEHICLES
Starting now, no vehicles will have ELITE status. No more waiting to recharge! All fine-tuned vehicles now have a standard stat distribution.
Several vehicles will no longer require Blueprints, such as the ED Design Torq, McLaren M14A, Sbarro Sparta, and Porsche 718 Boxster S. Check the forum for the full list.
XBOX LIVE INTEGRATION
From now on, you can use your Xbox Live account in Asphalt 8 for authentication, saving progress and completing Xbox Live achievements!
NEW CONTROLLER SUPPORT
DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers are now supported.
Read the full list of changes at https://gmlft.co/UPNotes
- Class D
- Pontiac Solstice GXP (R&D)
- Class C
- Volkswagen I.D. R (R&D)
- Class B
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo (R&D)
- Class A
- Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (Festival)
- Class S
The new vehicles will need the following engine cards:
- V6 Engine
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo (x??)
- i4 Engine
- Pontiac Solstice GXP 2009 (x??)
- Legendary Electric Engine
- Volkswagen I.D. R (x??)
- Rimac C_Two (x??)
- Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (x??)
- V12 MPI Engine
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (x??)
- New Track: Orbital Loop
- Elite Status has been removed with Elite cars being set to the default tune.
- All track layouts are now available in Quick Solo Race.
- The recommended rank for several races in R&D are now enforced with races being accessible only if the rank has been met.
- The following vehicles are no longer Blueprint-buildable and are instead purchasable from the garage or obtainable through special events. Players who own some BPs of these vehicles get a discount off the garage cost that varies depending on the number of BPs owned:
- The speed modifier for the Lamborghini Estoque, Porsche Carrera GT and Aston Martin Vulcan have been removed.
- The Tuning Kit boost now provides a universal percentage boost instead of a vehicle specific amont.
- Showdown mode medals have been added.
- The drop rate of a Surge Strike for AI racers has been rebalanced.
- The game now supports Dual Shock 4 and XBox One controllers on iOS.
- New songs added:
- New app icon of a Lamborghini Terzo Millennio.
- 6th Anniversary Festival September 18, 2019
- Pontiac Solstice GXP R&D
- Volkswagen I.D. R R&D
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo R&D
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ R&D
- Rimac C_Two R&D
Bugs / Glitches