The 2019 Autumn Update is the 35th update for Asphalt 8: Airborne.
- Class D
- Pontiac Solstice GXP (R&D)
- Class C
- Volkswagen I.D. R (R&D)
- Class B
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo (R&D)
- Class A
- Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (Festival)
- Class S
The new vehicles will need the following engine cards:
- V6 Engine
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo (x??)
- i4 Engine
- Pontiac Solstice GXP 2009 (x??)
- Legendary Electric Engine
- Volkswagen I.D. R (x??)
- Rimac C_Two (x??)
- Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (x??)
- V12 MPI Engine
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (x??)
- New Track: Orbital Loop
- Elite Status has been removed with Elite cars being set to the default tune.
- All track layouts are now available in Quick Solo Race.
- The recommended rank for several races in R&D are now enforced with races being accessible only if the rank has been met.
- The following vehicles are no longer Blueprint-buildable and are instead purchasable from the garage or obtainable through special events. Players who own some BPs of these vehicles get a discount off the garage cost that varies depending on the number of BPs owned:
- The speed modifier for the Lamborghini Estoque, Porsche Carrera GT and Aston Martin Vulcan have been removed.
- The Tuning Kit boost now provides a universal percentage boost instead of a vehicle specific amont.
- Showdown mode medals have been added.
- The drop rate of a Surge Strike for AI racers has been rebalanced.
- The game now supports Dual Shock 4 and XBox One controllers on iOS.
- New songs added:
- Pontiac Solstice GXP R&D
- Volkswagen I.D. R R&D
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo R&D
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ R&D
- Rimac C_Two R&D
- 6th Anniversary Festival
Bugs / Glitches