The Slipstream Update, also known as the Winter Update is the 2nd update for Asphalt 9: Legends.
It's time to melt the snow and fire up the Nitro in this massive winter update!
REACH YOUR ULTIMATE SPEED AT 60 FPS
Exclusively on iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max, Asphalt now runs at 60 fps!
BUGATTI CHIRON MEGA EVENT
Put the fastest and most powerful car in Asphalt 9 at your fingertips. Engage in a challenging and rewarding campaign with new events every day to unlock this absolute mechanical masterpiece!
NEW SLIPSTREAM MODE
Use your opponents' speed to your advantage! Follow the trail behind their vehicle to charge your Nitro bar and blast into the lead! But be careful; they can drift to cut off your trail, and once you've taken the lead, they can ride your trail to take it back!
FOUR NEW SPEED MACHINES
Prepare to take the SIN R1 550, Genty Akylone, Maserati Alfieri and McLaren 570S Coupe for a spin real soon!
NEW MULTIPLAYER RULES
Get ready to take on a unique Multiplayer Season every time! We're introducing "No knockdowns", "No rating point drops," and other experimental rules so everyone can enjoy the competition in new and interesting ways.
NEW CAREER SEASONS
Collect the McLaren 570S Coupe to unlock the first McLaren-branded season and test your skills in the stealthy "French Connection," a special season dedicated to French automotive art.
ADVENT CALENDAR PRIZES
Log in every day between now and Christmas to unlock seasonal gifts in a surprising limited-time event!
We've adjusted the performance of several cars to better align with their car rank. Check our official Forum at http://gmlft.co/A9Forum to find out more!
Thanks to your feedback, we've also fixed several issues in the game for a smoother experience overall. Happy holidays!
- New race mode: Slipstream Mode
- New career seasons: McLaren and French Connection
- The stats for several cars have been changed.
- Reputation points can no longer be earned from career races.
- This only applies to played career races.
- The reputation points from daily club goals has been reduced to 50.
- Import parts are now available in the Legend Store.
- No knockdown and no rating loss modes introduced for Multiplayer.
- Multiplayer reward packs can now be claimed upon completion without having to wait.
- Videos can now be watched to double earnings from races.
- This feature is mirrored from Asphalt 8: Airborne.
- Videos to refill tickets are now available.
- The game now runs at 60 FPS on iPhone X models.
- Gameplay on some devices has been smoothened.
- The Garage Level experience cap has been extended to 10 million XP.
- The interface for solo rewards in Events has been updated.
- New app icon of a white background with a "9" silhouette for iOS versions of the game.
- Several traffic vehicles have been recolored.
- The blueprints availability message at where the player taps the blueprints when viewing a vehicle at the garage has changed. For instance, for exclusive event vehicles (Rezvani Beast X, VLF Force 1, Cadillac Cien and Trion Nemesis), the message now says "This car's blueprints can be obtained from exclusive events every two weeks".
- In addition, a "Pro Tips" button is added to indicate tips where and when the player can obtain blueprints.
- A tick now indicates sent messages in club chat.
- Glitched notification: After claiming a classic pack from the shop, the "!" symbol at the shop tab doesn't disappear. It only disappears when the game is reentered.
- This was later fixed. However the glitch has reoccurred after the Bugatti Chiron special event.
- Error claiming leaderboard rewards: When rewards from a leaderboard event are claimed, the game remains stuck at the synchronizing screen. When the game is force closed and reentered, the card rewards are not shown.
- This was later fixed.
- The announcement for the update erroneously refers to the McLaren 570S Spider as the "McLaren 570S Coupe".
- The post-update screen also mentions "570s" (lowercase S) instead.
|Updates for Asphalt 9: Legends|
|2018|| Soft Launch (v0.2.9-0.5.3) • Worldwide Launch (v1.0.1)|
Community Update (v1.1.2) • Slipstream Update (v1.2.3)
|2019|| Road Kings Update (v1.3.1) • Motor Show Update (v1.4.3)|
Caribbean Update (v1.5.3) • Summer Update (v1.6.2)
Tune It Up Update (v1.7.3) • King of the Fall Update (v1.8.1)
Godly Beasts Update (v1.9.3)
|2020|| Grand Prix Update (v2.0.4) • Porsche Season Update (v2.1.3) |
Lamborghini Season Update (v2.2.2)