The Festival Coins can be collected by the following means:
- Collecting coins on tracks in Events, Multiplayer League, Car Mastery, Career Mode and Moto Blitz. Up to X can be collected in each game mode per day. (Up to X can be earned for every race)
- Completing Snowflurry Quests
- Purchasing or packs.
Note: Milestone rewards are not granted automatically, but have to be claimed by tapping on them and then tapping on the "claim" button which can easily be overlooked.
Starter Snowflurry Bundle Extra Snowflurry Bundle Deluxe Snowflurry Bundle
Tips & Tricks
- AI drivers in front of you can collect coins. AIs that have collected a coin will glow. If you knock them down you get all the coins they have collected. This doesn't apply to knockdown targets in Knockdown events, where they can still collect coins but do not glow.
- Tracks with little to no lane variation and short length are recommended to get as many Coins in a single race and complete quests as quickly as possible.
- It is best to use vehicles which have Season 9 races that take place on short tracks (eg: MB Silver Lightning in Dubai and Koenigsegg One:1 in San Diego Harbor) to achieve the "Finish First in career 300 times" if the player wants to grind and achieve that milestone at the same time.