The Spada Codatronca TSS is an Italian-built supercar based on the Spada Codatronca TS.
- Text originally from the Spada Codatronca's Wikipedia page.
Released in 2008, the Codatronca TS was the first car in the Spada Codatronca line, and featured styling based on that of the Alfa Romeo TZ. The car uses a 7-litre Chevrolet LS7 V8 engine, but with the power output increased to 630 hp (470 kW; 639 PS) at 6,500 rpm, and 668 N⋅m (493 lb⋅ft) of torque. The chassis was derived from that used by the Chevrolet Corvette C6, but featured all-new bodywork. The bodywork is made from carbon-fibre, whilst the aluminium chassis features a roll cage. The Codatronca TS is claimed to be able to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds, and reach a top speed of 340 km/h (211 mph). It uses Brembo disc brakes all around; 380 mm (15.0 in) discs with eight-piston aluminium calipers at the front, and 355 mm (14.0 in) discs with four-piston aluminium calipers at the rear. 19" OZ alloy wheels are fitted, and shod with Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tyres; 285/35 R19 at the front, and 345/35 R19 at the rear. A more powerful TSS version was planned, but never produced.
- This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
The Spada Codatronca TSS was added in the Winter Update as a mid Class B car.
- Starting Rank: 1407
- MAX rank: 1519
- This was changed to 1500 in the 2019 Spring Update
- This was changed to 1465 prior to the 2019 Holiday Update
- MAX+PRO rank: 1595
- This was changed to 1557 in the 2019 Spring Update
- This was changed to 1770 in the Eighth Anniversary Update
- Tuning Kit bonus: +27
- This was changed to +29 in the 2019 Spring Update
- This was changed to +46 prior to the 2019 Holiday Update
- Nitro efficiency: 7/13/17
- This was changed to 6.5/11.5/15.5 in the Eighth Anniversary Update.
As of the Eighth Anniversary Update, the Spada Codatronca TSS is now a high Class A car.
The Spada Codatronca TSS is a starter vehicle for Class B with mediocre acceleration, top speed, nitro efficiency, handling, and drifting radius.
With its reshuffling into Class A, the Spada serves as an alternative to the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse and the other A1770 Festival cars if a player does not have those.
As a low tier vehicle, the Spada Codatronca TSS sees little-to-no use in TLEs and multiplayer.
As of the Fifteenth Anniversary Update, the Spada Codatronca TSS costs 750,000 to purchase (originally 2,750, then 1,000 and then 235,000).