Terra 9 is a location in Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Added in the Seventh Anniversary Update, Terra 9 has 4 track variants:
Terra 9 is a technical track consisting of multiple split paths, long straightaways, spiral curves, and U-bends.
- Cars with superb handling, drifting radius, and nitro efficiency are recommended.
- At the waterside section of the track, multiple corners have a shortcut that can be taken for a tighter racing line.
- On Cloudtop Avenue and Gearshift Greenway, near the middle of the track, there is a section with two curved tracks and two straight tracks trailing off from them. It is possible to switch lanes in this section either by flying off the edge of the inner curved track or by using any of the four barrel roll ramps along the straight tracks.
- On Neon Pursuit and Metal Garden, in the large open section of the track with balconies, there's a section of track that can only be accessed by dropping down from the balcony above. It cannot be accessed from underneath, since it is raised up on a platform. There is a yellow nitro pickup along this section of track.
- There are two of these platforms since the balcony section of the track is mirrored along the central axis. There's one platform on the left and one on the right.
- On Metal Garden (but not on Neon Pursuit), there is a bug-based shortcut towards the end of the track. In the section with two barrel roll ramps flanking two flat spin ramps above a tunnel, the two barrel ramps dip slightly into a void between the platform behind the ramps and the slope in front. If the player drives into the void through the bottom of either one of the barrel ramps, then they will instantly be teleported onto the base of the slope, moving forward several meters. This cuts off at least one tenth of a second from the player's lap-time as long as they had sufficient nitro in their tank before teleporting.
- Terra 9 is the second extraterrestrial track in the game, after Orbital Loop.
- Several moons and a Saturn-like planet can be seen in the skies above the track.
- Note: Several other tracks in the game are science-fiction themed but are based on Earth. These include Sector 8 (a research facility located over the Atlantic Ocean that features wormholes in its gameplay), Area 51 (a UFO-themed military base located in Nevada, United States) and French Guiana (a rocket-launching site located in South America/Overseas France).
- The traffic in Terra 9 consists of flying cars that were designed by the Asphalt 8: Airborne YouTuber "Cars On!".
- This track has its own exclusive soundtrack.
- The following vehicles have their banners depicted in Terra 9:
- Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo
- Lamborghini SC20
- Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta
- McLaren Elva
- Aston Martin Valhalla
- Aston Martin Valkyrie
- Bugatti Chiron
- Dodge Tomahawk
- Koenigsegg Agera RS
- McLaren Speedtail
- Bugatti Divo
- Bugatti Chiron Sport 110 Ans
- Bugatti Centodieci
- Bugatti La Voiture Noire
- Pininfarina Battista
- Bugatti Bolide
|Original tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-released tracks||The Great Wall1 • Dubai2 • San Diego Harbor3 • Sector 84 • Tenerife5 • Area 516 • Rio de Janeiro7 • Patagonia8 • Munich Subway9 • Transylvania10 • Orbital Loop11 • Terra 912|
|1. The Great Wall Update, 2. Dubai Update, 3. San Diego Harbor Update, 4. Winter Update, 5. Tenerife Update, 6. Santa's Gift Update, 7. Rio de Janeiro Update, 8. Lunar New Year 2017 Update, 9. Munich Update, 10. Holiday Update, 11. Sixth Anniversary Update, 12. Seventh Anniversary Update|