The Caribbean is a region of the Americas that consists of the Caribbean sea and its islands. It features more than 700 islands, islets, reefs and cays. The islands are recognized as a subregion of North America and are organized into 30 different territories
Asphalt 9: Legends
The Caribbean is one of the playable locations in Asphalt 9: Legends, It was added in the Caribbean Update.
30" Variants CR
- Hell Vale
- Islet Race
60" Variants CR
- Resort Dash
- Hotel Road
90" Variants CR
- Pier Pressure
- Beach Landing
- Paradise Resort
- Thundering Start
120" Variants CR
- Island Tour
- All Inclusive
CR = Available in Club Races
- Cars with great handing and acceleration are the optimal choice on these tracks
- The Caribbean was not available as a club race track option before the Porsche Season Update.
- In the Nintendo Switch version, the Caribbean was also not available as a quick race option before the Osaka Update.
- Prior to the Full Throttle Update, the Caribbean was referred to as "Tropical Islands" in Club Races.
- It was renamed to "Carribbean Island" in the aforementioned update.
- The coordinates found in the About section of the Asphalt 9 website leads to the Carribean Sea, making the track's exact location unclear.
|Original tracks||San Francisco • Rome • Himalayas • Scotland • Shanghai • Cairo • U.S. Midwest|
|Update-released tracks||The Caribbean • Osaka • New York • Nevada • Auckland|