FANDOM


  • Is GameLoft ever going to do something about the cheaters and hackers in MP? Is there someplace/somewhere to report these pathetic losers?

      Loading editor
    • Yup, you can raise a request through in-game customer services. Take screen shots to support your claim though.

        Loading editor
    • Why the game use a Beat a Race of Time in R&D?

        Loading editor
    • Well Hackers use as their Cheat Engine, Cydia, Asphalt 8 Generator, and other hack systems as well. But the thing is if you beat the hackers and you have the Devel Sixteen Prototype. It would be so good to beat them. But only if you have overrank. This would allow us Elite Cars to avoid the hackers that they use. This use as MAX and MAX/PRO.

        Loading editor
    • Man, I really hate those cheaters that just keep respawning through the race!

        Loading editor
    • Please, if you don't mind, don't refer to these cheaters and script kiddies as hackers.
      I am one of the original hackers and we used our skills to circumvent copy protections, security systems and today I use my skills protecting companies from online threats.

      These diaper kiddies will forever be lamers no matter how many games they train, any true hacker has dignity enough to never cheat on other people... including in games.

      - 300 baud generation

        Loading editor
    • 128.77.113.134 wrote:
      Please, if you don't mind, don't refer to these cheaters and script kiddies as hackers.
      I am one of the original hackers and we used our skills to circumvent copy protections, security systems and today I use my skills protecting companies from online threats.

      These diaper kiddies will forever be lamers no matter how many games they train, any true hacker has dignity enough to never cheat on other people... including in games.

      - 300 baud generation

      Still doesn't explain respawning through the race.

        Loading editor
    • No, it does not (I reckon you refer to respawning ahead). I was unable to find any reference to a trainer for Windows with respawning in front of me after chrashing. I therefore think it has to be a trainer for mobile only and so I can't look into it either. I've asked around and the 'Safe crash' feature supposedly only makes you keep your posision and not loose valuable seconds like the rest of us do.

      BTW, since I ain't got any mobile OS supported, is it possible to run asphalt for Android in an emulator?

        Loading editor
    • I would like an answer to my emulator question above, but I found some more on this.

      Just now, I did some multiplayer events to clear the last of today's tasks and get the A$8 prize when I noticed a player calling himself Treend M with an avatar portraying a white knight. He was constantly getting ahead of me and in Tokyo when coming out of the mall, he was pushed outside of the tunnel path and normally should have had to take the long path around (or turn which is slower), he suddenly was ahead of me again before I entered the tunnel.

      While that hardly is news anymore, two races later in 'Ipanema Showdown' he didn't make it after all and I won the race. While whatching the timers Treend M was clearly last in the game, but suddenly he was number two with exactly the same finishing time as me!?!?!?

      Now that puzzles even me, how on earth did he get to EXACTLY my finishing time and not the time he was at? Did the server tell him the winning time (I can positively guarantee I'm not hacked)?

      - 300 baud generation

        Loading editor
    • Of course, for those not really as far into the game as me, after finishing the race, you can see the finishing time for all players and if you are last, they will all be listed as static times. When you finish first however, you can watch the opponents times as they drive.

      In this case however, it is a case of a player in the midst of his game, with a clock that is ticking way past my time and still the user somehow *see* the finishing time of the winner which is not displayed anywhere. I somehow think the 'respawning ahead' function and this is linked...

      - 300 baud generation

        Loading editor
    • The whole game of Asphalt 8 is jam packed with cheaters in multiplayer.   They have hacks for unlimited coins and tokiens.  Hacks for unlocking any car (hello Shelby Cobra).  Unlimited nitro hacks, speed hacks.   Hacks that make it so they can't be wrecked and respawning.   

      The game is pretty much worthless like it is because every single race you run is liable to have at least one person running a hack of one kind or another.  

      Lots of people with micro penises compensating, I guess.

        Loading editor
    • 24.59.63.201 wrote:
      The whole game of Asphalt 8 is jam packed with cheaters in multiplayer.   They have hacks for unlimited coins and tokiens.  Hacks for unlocking any car (hello Shelby Cobra).  Unlimited nitro hacks, speed hacks.   Hacks that make it so they can't be wrecked and respawning.   

      The game is pretty much worthless like it is because every single race you run is liable to have at least one person running a hack of one kind or another.  

      Lots of people with micro penises compensating, I guess.


      LOL, I guess you're right. Still it is nice to meet non-cheaters in a honest game for the second or third place. Trouble is in some of the games where you have no honest players to race at all.

        Loading editor
    • "spontaneously exploding and being disqualified for no reason"...

      i experienced this also, is this a trick/cheat made by hackers in MP?

        Loading editor
    • some cheaters are so pathetic that they also lose the race, and u also can win and WATCH them as long as they are still racing... really strange pictures, i tell ya... once there was one cheater in a whole black backround...he was "falling" all the time, like after that big jump in tenerife-map...so he had an amazing speed!!!, but i still dont know how he reaches the final line and win... well, thats what i saw, maybe u know more...and i dont think he was just pushed out of the track for a short time, cause he was doing it the whole game.

        Loading editor
    • 84.140.122.96 wrote:
      some cheaters are so pathetic that they also lose the race, and u also can win and WATCH them as long as they are still racing...

      really strange pictures, i tell ya... once there was one cheater in a whole black backround...he was "falling" all the time, like after that big jump in tenerife-map...so he had an amazing speed!!!, but i still dont know how he reaches the final line and win... well, thats what i saw, maybe u know more...and i dont think he was just pushed out of the track for a short time, cause he was doing it the whole game.

      I think what you refer to is known as 'Wall hack'. Some of the cheaters are so proud of their underachievements that they post bragging videos of their cheating on youtube. One such video explaining a very short route for Nevada reverse can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkDpgIU5dY

      Why bother playing at all when that's obvously is not what they want....

        Loading editor
    • Ikr!, why should i care now about mp...not only the bad matchmaking. The normal gamer (non-hacker?) CANT win the vulcan...so the rest just play for a consolation of some tokens...yes consolation because the average gamer would get maybe the 200tokens AFTER a month!...but u can get 200 after two TLEs in two days with a good s-car!


      About the racing-rewards, a joke!...stupid decals that are always the same EVERY season!...and push the good rewards to the end of the row, where you need around 20,000points to get them. Why not more D or C upgrades instead?, as we used to have in the old mp system (correct me, but i just see 1 D upgrade at ~2000 and the next C upgrade at ~13000 !). Btw, MORE tickets are NOT rewards, because we just get them after some time...so they are just the same as the decals-> just a joke!...


      Gl have to get rid of this ticket system! Back to the old mp system...and if possible let also those stupid elite cars disappear!

        Loading editor
    • CHEATER is in the MP... Everywhere I look around

        Loading editor
    • Are the cheaters the guys who flash? or is that lag?

        Loading editor
    • Both

        Loading editor
    • How is it a racer can wreck right next to you or in front of you, and res pawn right in front of you, going top speed? Gameloft does not care about cheaters being reported either. I sent video evidence of a cheater during a race. And Gameloft told me they checked his account and "found no evidence" of cheating. Well, when a racer drops to the ground like a rock during a jump (to use his boosters faster) and everyone else is still flying in the air, that's cheating. Gameloft not only doesn't do anything, I believe they support cheating for specific users. Just don't know why

        Loading editor
    • Why everyone is calling users cheaters who happens to be this so called "respawning" immediately?! It might have to do something about the way mp sync mechanism is built, there is 30 frames per second, not the actual fps count of your rendered "animation", fps which is synced to GL servers, you might have noted that the minimal time difference possible is 0.033 seconds and any time difference can be divided by 33 without any decimals in a result.

      So let's say that I'm against you in a race, I'm in the Georgia, right now but you're in say Germany so theoretically we could have super fast (low ping) internet which could allow for perfectly synced race, you seeing exactly where I am as I do, but what if somebody playing from india with poor network connection?!

      I'm not professional game developer but in order to compensate lag and high ping I would run separate session on each of the playing devices, if somebody with poor network connection cannot provide server about that particular session progress then what I would do? Disconnect the player from the server? Oh boy, because of such strict system GL would lose probably 99.9 of asphalt players, even the best internet provider cannot guarantee 100% package delivery. For seamless and smooth gameplay is to alter driver with AI. Asphalt's AI isn't as sophisticated driver as a skilled driver so you can very easily outrun him or her (actually an AI controlled racer) but as I said, decentralized system's each member at some point have to be synced and when they do you might see something as strange as a racer jumping from an air, switching paths, wrecked car respawning in front of you - guess why? AI cannot match a skilled driver so it wrecks the car, but the driver does not.

      So shut the fk up, I have played thousands of MP races and I haven't encountered a cheater, if something surprises me, unusually short lap time, I try to repeat the lap time, guess what?! I was able to beat it with the same car even at some cases with lower rank.With the exception of SLK SE. I do not own that car.

        Loading editor
    • you should ban them forever

        Loading editor
    • lame poster forever,i can archieve my game somehome to lead to position no 1 amd i can buy 216 cars includes within 2 hrs.i rematch the cars with high level trainers,they dare win  with me,forever they the loosers

        Loading editor
    • do remember that,can be permanent forever

        Loading editor
    • 42.60.83.104 wrote:
      do remember that,can  not be permanent forever.! you looser folks



        Loading editor
    • What about cars that jump out of the way before attempted knockdown

        Loading editor
    • 107.77.173.8 wrote:
      How is it a racer can wreck right next to you or in front of you, and res pawn right in front of you, going top speed? Gameloft does not care about cheaters being reported either. I sent video evidence of a cheater during a race. And Gameloft told me they checked his account and "found no evidence" of cheating. Well, when a racer drops to the ground like a rock during a jump (to use his boosters faster) and everyone else is still flying in the air, that's cheating. Gameloft not only doesn't do anything, I believe they support cheating for specific users. Just don't know why

      I suspect it is there own staff racing against us, with all cheats available, even the A.I. uses cheats

        Loading editor
    • 197.91.137.50 wrote:
      107.77.173.8 wrote:
      How is it a racer can wreck right next to you or in front of you, and res pawn right in front of you, going top speed? Gameloft does not care about cheaters being reported either. I sent video evidence of a cheater during a race. And Gameloft told me they checked his account and "found no evidence" of cheating. Well, when a racer drops to the ground like a rock during a jump (to use his boosters faster) and everyone else is still flying in the air, that's cheating. Gameloft not only doesn't do anything, I believe they support cheating for specific users. Just don't know why
      I suspect it is their own staff racing against us, with all cheats available, even the A.I. uses cheats


        Loading editor
    • i do believe there is some cheating going on but i think its with Gameloft its self, every time i go to start a MP game and whenever i see similarities in the names of players and also when the race is about to start those cars flash and its always those who seem to be able to SKIP ahead

        Loading editor
    • 91.184.107.24 wrote: Why everyone is calling users cheaters who happens to be this so called "respawning" immediately?! It might have to do something about the way mp sync mechanism is built, there is 30 frames per second, not the actual fps count of your rendered "animation", fps which is synced to GL servers, you might have noted that the minimal time difference possible is 0.033 seconds and any time difference can be divided by 33 without any decimals in a resul

      So let's say that I'm against you in a race, I'm in the Georgia, right now but you're in say Germany so theoretically we could have super fast (low ping) internet which could allow for perfectly synced race, you seeing exactly where I am as I do, but what if somebody playing from india with poor network connection?!

      I'm not professional game developer but in order to compensate lag and high ping I would run separate session on each of the playing devices, if somebody with poor network connection cannot provide server about that particular session progress then what I would do? Disconnect the player from the server? Oh boy, because of such strict system GL would lose probably 99.9 of asphalt players, even the best internet provider cannot guarantee 100% package delivery. For seamless and smooth gameplay is to alter driver with AI. Asphalt's AI isn't as sophisticated driver as a skilled driver so you can very easily outrun him or her (actually an AI controlled racer) but as I said, decentralized system's each member at some point have to be synced and when they do you might see something as strange as a racer jumping from an air, switching paths, wrecked car respawning in front of you - guess why? AI cannot match a skilled driver so it wrecks the car, but the driver does not.

      So shut the fk up, I have played thousands of MP races and I haven't encountered a cheater, if something surprises me, unusually short lap time, I try to repeat the lap time, guess what?! I was able to beat it with the same car even at some cases with lower rank.With the exception of SLK SE. I do not own that car.

      You sound as retarded as Gameloft and their idiotic replies. Cheating exists. You’re not right and thousands of people are wrong. Wake up

        Loading editor
    • Sigh... It's a valid response. If your connection is bad, the vehicle you are driving will be controlled by an AI on other people's screens. When your connection re-strengthens, you will be once again in control of the car on other people's screens. Now, cheaters do exist, but flashers and teleporters are not among them.

        Loading editor
    • Sigh...ThUnDeR1337, better convey it fairly slowly to people who like to call others retards without arguments other than "you’re not right ":

      When your shaky internet connection re-strengthens, you will be once again in control of the car on other people's screens.

      At that moment, though, some of them, especially the intellectually challenged, might call you a cheater/hacker.

      It can happen because they saw you flashing and teleporting and they refused to give it a second thought like this anon did.

        Loading editor
    • I'll remember that next time I see someone who says flashers are hackers LOL

        Loading editor
    • I have had situations to where everybody in the race is flashing and popping all around (it could just be lag but i am not so sure) i have also encountered racers who end up wrecking and immediately respawning afterwards or just going unusually fast or teleporting in front of me so i cannot catch up

        Loading editor
    • Yes, that is indeed lag. Hackers are far more obvious, they will not flash when teleporting forwards, they will also be going unusually fast speeds(but without flashing or jerky frames in any way).

        Loading editor
    • I keep getting players with only 1 car and 0 achievements in rooms with high ranked cars.  This is from a race with my Eclipse at 1284
      With eclipse
      .

      Is this really bad matchmaking with a Dodge Dart?

      Or hackers, or something else?

        Loading editor
    • Just so you know that shows up when you click on somebody's profile when they are still loading into a Multiplayer room 

        Loading editor
    • if you look closely you can still see that is says RECEIVING DATA

        Loading editor
    • igual esta lleno de tramposos usando hack de velocidad, antichoque y toda esa basura. ya no se puede jugar en paz.

        Loading editor
    • Found a hacker today in the multiplayer cup.... He was behind me all the time but then when it's the end he finished early somehow (He didn't overtake me, his icon disappeared on the mini map before me when his bike was actually after mine.) And it displayed as we had the same time but he was the first place, Note that he was '1st place' as soon as the race started even after I overtake him with a sharp drift.
      HackerFirstPlace
        Loading editor
    • It might seems like he got a higher rank but my bike was mp tuned to 0-10-0-2 and I was faster than him by a little bit (since I was able to overtake him without supercharged nitro) and he didn't catch up (but close)....This is the 6th hacker I've found in this cup and the only one I can be sure about (others might just be lags or some teleporting bug) but this one was very suspecious

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message