Both input methods have their advantages. When I typed in your data for the Compact Split Box with all the blueprints, I thought: Maaan, I have to scroll endlessly through all the blueprint columns, I'm glad bps are gone now and I can collapse the columns again after this. The wider the table, the nicer our method. :-)
Concerning the header: You don't need the exact header cell names, you just need to know where in the row which cell is, right? Anyway, here's a little explanation how a perfect box row would be:
- 1 – Names, exept for column A which is variable and adapts to the earliest date if rows are filtered.
- 2–5 – Pre-calculation stuff and filters
- 15075 – Data row (one row per box, even if it's a 1-item box)
- A – Date when the box was opened
- B – Box name, exactly like in-game
- C – Leave empty
- D–K – Active update when the box was opened. Every new update gets a column after K.
1in column of active update, otherwise empty.
- D–EF – Numbers of cards in box
- EG–EH – Leave empty
- EI – Number of coins if box is a Coin Pack, otherwise empty
- EJ–EQ – Leave empty
- ER – Username of contributor.
CrazyTriangle333in your case.
- >ER – Calculation stuff inserted later by me.