The Midwestern United States is one of the four census regions of the United States Census Bureau. It occupies the northern part of the United States. It was officially named the North Central Region by the Census Bureau until 1984. It is located between the Northeastern United States and the Western United States, with Canada to its north and the Southern United States to its south.
Asphalt 9: Legends
The map includes a port area (which in some variants is being hit by a tornado), a canyon area with a railroad, a mine tunnel, and a town area.
- It's a Twister!
- Rolling Motorway
- Time Travel
- Canyon Launch
- Whirlwind Curve
- Gold Rush
- Transcontinental Race
- Hay Bail (Added 5/24/19)
- Covered Bridge (Added 7/25/19)
- U.S. Wilderness
- Navajo Nation
Cars with good acceleration, drifting, and handling are recommended here.
- According to the coordinates found in the About section of the Asphalt 9 Website, the track is located specifically in Wyoming.
- The Grand Prix loading screen gives some info about this track.
- Weather: Windy (8°C/91.4°F).
- Length: Variable (Depending on the Track Layout)
- The train that appears during the race appears to ressemble an EMD SD40-2.
|Original tracks||San Francisco • Rome • Himalayas • Scotland • Shanghai • Cairo • U.S. Midwest|
|Update-released tracks||The Caribbean • Osaka • New York • Nevada • Auckland|