Chernobyl, originally located at Pripyat, is a ghost city in northern Ukraine, near the Ukraine–Belarus border. Named after the nearby Pripyat River, the city was founded on February 4, 1970, as the ninth nuclear city (a type of closed city) in the Soviet Union, to serve the nearby Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
Asphalt Urban GT
The track starts with a straightaway and has a long "C" shaped corner at the abandoned apartment section of the track. Several short corners and a medium length straightaway have to be navigated before a long straightaway crosses a river and approaches the power plant. A series of 4 long corners and 2 short corners comprise the last section of track before the river is crossed again at the start/finish line.
Asphalt Urban GT 2
The track is identical in layout but has an additional shortcut at the start that is hidden behind several obstacles. The river crossings are replaced with a level crossing and a train appears on the first lap.
- In Urban GT, Soviet flags can be seen in the village section.
- In Urban GT 2, T34 tanks can appear in the factory section.
- Track banner usually based at a freight train car.
- In Urban GT 2, freight train are moving when the players cross over the track via jump to another side.
- In Urban GT, the track is set at the Night, but in Urban GT 2, the track is set in the Evening
|Original tracks||Las Vegas • USA Speedway • Cuba • Miami • Bogota Airport • New York • Paris • Ukraine Deadzone • Hong Kong|
|Additional tracks (Java)||London • Tokyo • Siracusa • Luxor • Vladivostok • Route 66 •|
|Paris • Colombia Airport • Ukraine Deadzone • Cuba • Texas Speedway • Las Vegas • Miami • New York • Hong Kong • Rio de Janeiro • London • Dubai • San Francisco • Tokyo • Baghdad (Java exclusive)|