Hello everyone! I have been started playing Asphalt 8 on September 2013, but moved on to PH showbiz's female artists due to Vivendi's hostile takeover, which made Asphalt 8 full of money payments, and Gameloft greedy. I uninstalled the game when the Sixth Anniversary Update became mandatory.
- iPad 4 (Original Release-Car Mastery Update, device screen was broken)
- iPad 3 (Research & Development Update-Hot Wheels Update, did not update to the Fall Out Boy Update, but game remained installed, after device kept rebooting when updating, decided to make the change)
- iPad Mini 4 (Fifth Anniversary Update-Sixth Anniversary Mini Update, decided not to update, and uninstall the game instead of taking the 6th Anniversary festival and earn the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio once it became mandatory to update)
Things i missed out on Asphalt 8
- Buying several credit cars that were turned into Tokens-only cars.
- Buying the McLaren P1™ GTR for 2,700,000
- Earning the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (decided to uninstall and quit when the update became mandatory)
Best bargains i had
- Using the Free Class D Upgrades from the Dodge Dart GT upgrades wipeout on the Ferrari 308 GTS
- Buying the Audi R8 LMS Ultra for 625 during it's glitch in the Car Mastery Update
- Lamborghini Veneno (Always using it as my farming car before Fast Lane Update)
- Koenigsegg One:1 (Currently fastest car at S1700, 5555, 1121)
- TRION NEMESIS (Will try to farm to buy this car, best S Class Car that can be purchased with , faster S Class Cars either require to be assembled with Blueprints, a completion of their event (some have only upgrades or must be purchased with )
- Mercedes-AMG GT3, bought it on a Black Friday sale after it became a only car.
- Porsche Cayman GT4: Farming car post-FLU
- Ford Shelby GT500 (Best B car at launch, that had a major price increase, from 76,000 to 2,150), and it's upgrade costs increased due to the rebalancing).
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Was a good C Class Car with low upgrade costs, but has become an car after i bought it for 95,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (MAXed but not PROed)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) (MAX+PRO)
- Nissan GT-R NISMO (MAX+PRO)
- Nissan GT-R (R35) (MAX+PRO)
- Nissan 370Z (MAX+PRO)
- Nissan 370Z Special Edition (5555, 2231, failed it's Research & Development/Nissan 370Z Special Edition, left the laboratory after getting the Professional Box)
Most hated things about Asphalt 8
- The following things i hate has only happened after Vivendi's hostile acquisition of Gameloft in mid-2016.
- The cars that were purchasable that were changed to -only cars on 1/19/18 and 3/23/18, along with the Ferrari LaFerrari having increased in the Fast Lane Update from 235,000 or 1,975 to 2,400.
- Cars that have -only upgrades
- Good Users getting permabanned instead of Cheaters
- Vivendi's hostile takeover of Gameloft , which started all the bad things (eg. Token only upgrades, forced rank requirements in R&D,)
- The Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4, having a requirement of 60 V12 MPI engines, and -only upgrades requiring 13,950, and having no free upgrades given from it's R&D
- Many Exclusive Deals being changed on December 26, 2018 into only
- The Fast Lane Update and the 2019 Spring Update nerfing the rewards.
Cars/Motorcycles i will never get
- Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 (The requirement of 60 V12 MPI Engines and all level 4 and 5 upgrades being only upgrades requiring 13,950 with no payment option and no free upgrades rewarded in it's Research & Development) & the cheapest collection (Glimpse into the Future, requiring the McLaren P1, which was changed to 2,100.
- 2015 GTA Spano, would require purchasing a total of 120,000,000 or 600,000 via in app purchases to get through the VIP Levels, which costs ₱200,000 worth of In App Purchases.
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo, will require a MAX Pro Rank, with -only upgrades requiring 6,000, and a lot of Pro Kits, which will require me to buy a lot of Tokens to win the NSX NC1 GT3.
- Home Country: Philippines
- Favorite singers: DIVAS (Filipino girl group composed of Kyla, Yeng Constantino, KZ Tandingan and Angeline Quinto)
- Favorite actress: Maja Salvador
- Favorite Talent Management: Star Magic, Cornerstone Entertainment Inc.
- Favorite concert(s): DIVAS Live in Manila (held on November 11, 2016, during Multiplayer League Update), Boyz II Men with DIVAS, held on December 15, 2018, during Holiday Update.
- Favorite non-narrative TV show: World of Dance Philippines
- Favorite KPop artist: BLACKPINK
- Favorite young artist: Zephanie Dimaranan
- Would i rather pay for the talent fee of the Filipina girl group DIVAS, a group composed of Kyla, Yeng Constantino, KZ Tandingan and Angeline Quinto, or buy with real money in order to obtain all only upgrades that require 13,950 and 60 V12 MPI Engines required for MAX+PROing the Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 in Asphalt 8: Airborne?
- I would rather skip the Centenario's R&D, not make any token iAPs to buy the tokens required for the Centenario's only upgrades requiring 13,950 for all level 4 and 5 upgrades and 60 V12 MPI Engines as there are no free upgrades in the R&D and too many difficult tests in the R&D and would rather pay the DIVAS talent fee instead.
- Do you think i would have focused on DIVAS Live in Manila or on the Falcon F7's EDD?
- I would have just prepared and focused on the DIVAS Live concert instead of starting the Falcon F7's EDD.