Hey there random strangers, I'm Axel, aka NukeStar, a car, rock music and videogame lover, and editor of this wiki since late 2015 (even though I actually started months before, but without using my account for some reason). Like 90% of this community, I exclusively play Asphalt 8: Airborne in the present (though I've played many older Asphalt games before). I'm also not playing A9, never. You will often find me wandering around the wiki looking for things to edit or posting comments in the forums. Now that you're here, have a look at some of my stats in A8 if you care:
- 182 vehicles out of 248
- 31 out of 43 collections completed
- Multiplayer level 92
- 59 out of 71 achievements
- 1246 stars on Career Mode
- 754 helmets on Moto Blitz
- VIP level 0 (and will always be)
- Total playtime: 16 days, 5 hours
With that out of the way, welcome to my incredibly average profile, random unknown visitors. You won't find anything cool or special in this page, but since you willfully clicked to be here, that must mean something, right...?
Whatever, no one's gonna read this anyway.
Cars I would like to see in Asphalt 8: Airborne:
These are cars I'd like to see included in A8. I'll be excluding bikes because they don't interest me that much and most of them look the same anyway. Obviously these will most likely never make it into the game since there are so many, but quite a few cars that were previously on this list actually did just that, like the Atom, Sarthe, Trezor, Alfieri, Sagaris, Falcon, SCG, Murciélago, i8, Panamera, ST1, XJ220, 720S, Carrera, 488 and Centenario. Maybe Gameloft looks at my profile from time to time? I'd say no, but who knows...
WARNING: That on the right is an EXTREMELY long list of more than 100 cars. If you don't feel like scrolling to the end... well, just skip it.
- Sector 8
Vehicles I own
Dodge Dart GT, Audi R8 e-tron, Tesla Model S, Cadillac ATS, Suzuki GSX-R750, Cadillac XTS, Ford F-150, Scion FR-S, Mini Cooper S Roadster, Kawasaki Z800, Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA, Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC, Volkswagen Beetle Turbo, Renault DeZir, Peugeot RCZ R, DS 3 Racing, Audi S4, Nissan 370Z, Camaro Z/28, 1967 Chevrolet Impala, 2015 Ford Mustang, Nissan Juke Nismo, Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce, Rip Rod, Porsche 959, Ferrari 308 GTS, Geely GC9, BMW M3 Sedan, Mazda 6, Honda S2000, nanoFlowcell QUANTINO, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Alfa Romeo 4C, Mazda RX8, Donkervoort D8 GTO, Buick Avista Concept, Ariel Atom V8
Audi RS 3 Sportback, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive, Audi TTS Coupé, Chevrolet Camaro GS, Ford Focus RS, KTM 1290 Super Duke R, Lamborghini Urus, Infiniti FX50, Range Rover Evoque Coupe HSE Dynamic, Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Lotus Exige S Coupe, Audi RS 4 Avant, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, BMW M1, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, Acura NSX 2005, SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Porsche 718 Boxster S, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW M2, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Felino cB7, Lamborghini Miura, Volkswagen Golf Design Vision GTI, Vencer Sarthe, McLaren M14A, AC 378 GT Z, Buick Riviera, ED Design Torq, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Toyota Supra RZ (Mark IV), Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7, Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series, Sbarro GT1, Renault Alpine Celebration, Sbarro Sparta, Honda Civic Type-R
DS Survolt, Aston Martin DB9 Coupé, Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary, Maserati GranTurismo Sport, Lotus Evora Enduro GT, Bentley Continental GT V8, Ducati Monster 1200, Ferrari Testarossa, Aston Martin V12 Zagato, Aston Martin V12 Vantage, BMW M6, Nissan GT-R (R35), Mazda Furai, Yamaha FZ-10, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz Biome, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013, Ferrari F40, Audi R8 LMS Ultra, Spada Codatronca TSS, Porsche Cayman GT4, Ford Shelby GT500, Rinspeed zaZen, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34), Honda Integra Type-R, Maserati MC12, Ferrari 599XX, Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR AMG, Rimac Concept One, Arrinera Hussarya, Ferrari F50, ONUK Sazan LM, Peugeot SR1, Chevrolet SS, McLaren MP4/8, Kepler Motion, TVR Sagaris, Holden Coupe 60, Lamborghini Estoque, Ferrari GTC4Lusso, Mercedes-AMG GT3, 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports
Ford 2006 GT, Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car, Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series, Ferrari F430, Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X, Marussia B2, Ducati SuperSport S, Chevrolet Corvette C7, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition, McLaren 12C Spider, Pagani Zonda R, Ferrari F12berlinetta, BMW S 1000 RR, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS, RUF RT 12 S, Lucra L148, Ferrari FF, Jaguar C-X75, Ferrari LaFerrari, Lamborghini Asterion, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, McLaren P1, Zenvo ST1, Mazzanti Evantra, Savage Rivale GTR, Nissan GT-R NISMO, Volkswagen W12, McLaren 570S, Tramontana XTR, McLaren 650S GT3, Ferrari 330 P4, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, Chevrolet Corvette C3, McLaren 675LT, Mosler GT3, Jaguar XJ220S, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition, SIN R1
Lamborghini Veneno, GTA Spano, RUF CTR 3, Ferrari FXX Evoluzione, Pagani Huayra, Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, Suzuki Hayabusa, Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning, Lamborghini Huracán, Koenigsegg Agera R, W Motors Lykan HyperSport, SSC Tuatara, nanoFlowcell QUANT FE, Chrysler ME412, Peugeot Onyx, Hennessey Venom GT, Lamborghini Egoista, Koenigsegg One:1, 9FF GT9 VMAX, GT by Citroën, Renault Sport R.S. 01, Mosler Land Shark, Pagani Huayra BC, Trion Nemesis, Devel Sixteen Prototype
A fair bit of trivia and random facts:
- I've been playing A8 since June 2015.
- My "goal" for this game is just to have fun and get as many cars as I can.
- I play this game in a completely casual way, playing for short times and almost never taking things seriously.
- I never apply decals to cars, and I always keep them in their standard color. It's a weird thing of mine.
- Most of my cars are not MAX+PRO, but lightly upgraded, except for early D class cars, which are all fully upgraded. 99% of all cars released nowadays are left completely stock. ( 70k for lvl 1 nitro on a D class car? Are you on shrooms?).
- I avoid elite cars, as they're annoying as hell and a stupid concept. I proceed to buy them and then leave them collecting dust forever, but never with a feel of having wasted my credits.
- I mostly use whatever car I want for MP (unless it's, you know, complete shit), but my usuals are the McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari, Mosler GT3, ED Design Torq and McLaren MP4/8. All great, underrated cars that nobody uses, but have earned me countless wins.
- I very rarely use boosters in races. In fact, I use them so little that I currently have more than 800 free boosters, including 384 NSs, 250 TKs, 149 ETs and 39 DCs.
- I've never used a DC booster. My play time is so little that I find it pointless to waste 24 hours of booster just for 20 minutes of play.
- My most expensive credit car is the Devel Sixteen Prototype, bought for a discounted 3,500,000.
- My most expensive token car is the McLaren 675LT, bought for a discounted 4,111. (I still remember it was once discounted for 600k, and I didn't buy it. A decision I'll regret forever).
- The only event cars (R&D, EDD and all that), that I've won are the Boxster, Sbarro GT1, Cayman and MP4/8. I've never had the will nor the desire to fully go through any event before until these four, since they were so easy to win.
- I usually position myself relatively high on events, and I only use boosters for those if the rewards are good enough.
- The highest I've ever gotten on a MP league was Challenger Tier 1, with 1560 points. I've never gotten higher because of the god-awful state of MP and lack of playtime, and also because I've never have had any interest on getting to the higher ranks.
- I've never spent a dime on this game, and it's gonna be that way forever. It isn't worth it, and probably some random server glitch will take your money but don't give you anything except for a big middle finger anyway.
- My opinion on A8 has been steadily declining over time, and I barely play now due to all the things GL has done to murder this game. I can go on for months without ever playing a single MP race now, which is the reason why I haven't reached level 99 yet. Probably will in a few years though.
So that's it, this is my little profile, which I will update frequently. If you've managed to make it all the way through to here, I congratulate you. I hope you were at least a bit entertained exploring and reading it.
See you on the road (once or twice within the next month, maybe).
I really am talking to myself, aren't I?