Recently, A8 has added the Lambo Terzo, which, annoyingly, has a car-specific kit card. Rumors have that the Ferrari FXX-K has those car-specific kit cards too. Seriously, WTF?! I always know that A8 is P2W, but recently, we can see that they've pushed their utter greed up onto another level. It has degraded from 'bearable' to a f*cking hassle. Compounded with the probable loss of Exclusive Deals, the (apparaent) death of the BP system, the inhhumanely expensive cars and forced rank requirements for getting them, getting new cars at this point is narrowly possible without sacrificing everything your life. Honestly, even Mario Kart Tour, the new Mario Kart game which was being criticized by it's 'loot box' system, is far more forgiving and …Read more >
Woo. A new school year has started. That means... yeah. 3 episodes left, and I'm going to quit A8. I got less time to care for racing anyways. Also, A8 has become sh*t in quality recently.
Anyways, preview time! This time, we have clips from the newly announced 'Super Derp Daisy Stories', here the preview goes:
Holly Tanaka: Hello, folks! I’m going to do some mythbusting today! Today’s first myth is: Can humans survive after being rolled over by a train!
(Camera pans to the train tracks in the Kalimari Desert track in Mario Kart 64, with Daisy tied onto the tracks. Train noises can be heard getting progressively louder AKA the train is coming.)
Daisy: SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1 NOW!!!
Holly Tanaka: LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEE!!!!!!!
[The train rolled …Read more >
Wow, OK, never used the word 'Announcement' on the title. This is gonna be the boldest try on making a title.
OK, 2 things very important, so let's make it precise & concise:
By far, we're some half-way in the 'Chequered Flag is Near' Episode. So the titles of the remaining episode will be:
- Multiverse Stories: The Mirrored Miracle (Aired at September)
- Multiverse Stories: The Final Stint (Aired at October)
- Multiverse Stories: ...AND CROSS THE LINE! (Final, Aired at November)
Obviously, the final episode is a play on Top Gear TV show, specifically, when the cars crossed the line in the Power Lap section. Details of the episodes, well, only the September episode is confirmed, and the final ones will depend on other official episodes.
Well, in this e…
Read more >
This episode depicts the following:
- (Bonus) Preview of Multiverse Stories 2020 (Name yet to be confirmed)
- My cars breaking up with Vincent while triggered Azelfland's cars, resulting in a two-front war.
- The Mario Bros., me and Princess Daisy joining forces to rescue Princess Peach from the hands of Vincent.
- The Mario franchise characters, along with me, prepares to assemble the McLaren Senna.
- (Bonus) Holly Tanaka gets slapped by Princess Daisy (like how she slapped Bowser in Mario Party 3) due to her stupidity.
- (Also a bonus) A short teaser of the new non-vehicle character roster of the Multiverse Stories 2020.
Me: Hey guys, I'm working on a 2020 DA reboot of Multiverse Stories, which will go back to the basic skit format back in ye old days of m…Read more >
This episode depicts the following:
- My garage's declaration of independence
- The quest to upgrade the Gallardo into its GT3 form throughout a Minecraft world
- The introduction to some new cars
- Azelfland's completing the Marquis Championship and getting the Maserati GT MC Stradale
My R8 LMS Ultra: *Clears throat* It's about time.
My SV: Just do it. We've been waiting this for days.
My R8 LMS Ultra: (Releases a declaration of independence which is written by me) Now we're going to get things going. Azelflop's cars are not gonna let us have independence easily, nor Vincent when we betray him. We gotta stay safe.
Meanwhile, somewhere in Transylvania...
Me: (Recovers the Murcielargo remains)
My MP4-31: Sheesh, that remain isn't gonna go decaying, is it?
Me:…Read more >