Currently, I'm still stuck BEFORE the Lab 3 1st AI. However, I managed to tell you the key(s) to success.
1. The date it started. It started in May 4th, and spans 12 days once started. However, you'll span SCHOOL DAYS which hamper your progress. That's why I moved that slow. Besides, school means you are less able to farmand play. (Try to think of it: WHO ON EARTH will risk demerits in school just to squeeze some progress into this event?)
2. TOKEN UPGRADES. TOKEN UPGRADES, TOKEN UPGRADES. 'NUFF SAID.
SOME viable tunes to K.O. this R&D
1. The usual. 0505 5555 should do the goddammit trick.
- Rank: 1708/1815 Real speed: 509 km/h
- NOTE: THIS WILL TAX YOUR V12S TO THE MAX, USING 48 V12S.
2. 0500 5050 (Tune suggested by Damon D.R.)
- Rank: 1554/1815 Real Speed: 486.3 km/h
- You'll need MAD SKILLS LIKE DAMON D.R. TO CLEAR THIS R&D WITH THIS TUNE.
- Uses 24 V12s
3. MAX PRO
- 'Nuff said 'bout this.
4. 3534 5050 (Enyby's Tune)
- Rank: 1658/1815
5. My suggested tune: 0505 505X (where X ranges from 3-5) (1658-1719/1813)
- This tune had the Pros of Enyby's tune, but with a slightly faster speed and allows further upgrading.
- 483.1 km/h - 485.4 km/h
Tip 1: Getting 'round the Token Upgrades
Serval ways to get rid of them:
- Collections-Some of them awards Free Upgrades
- Car Masteries: 'Nuff said
- Apex Wednsday Upgrades Cup: Also 'nuff said.
Tip 2: "Troll Tests"
Note that some tests are notouriously hard. You'll need a huge amount of tokens to get keys to "speedrun" them. (also saves you some time)
Tip 3: Check the Youtubers out
Especially Damon D.R. and his 2nd channel.
Here it is-tips for the Apollo IE event. CYA NEXT BLOG POST!