Well hey there! ^_^
So this is a new episode of Car Comparison, which features two OP cars-the Hommage and the Corvette GS. BUT first, let's see what Dr. Healusion says about this car- the Corvette GS.
Title of a Corvette GS video: 'Chevy...ON STEROIDS?!?!?'
Well... that is.(?)
Before the Corvette GS, the Hommage is the most broken (of course not as broken before, but still very broken). BUT the GS is as broken as is. WHICH IS MORE BROKEN- THE HOMMAGE OR THE CORVETTE?
PROS OF THE HOMMAGE
Well not much to say, these are the advantages of the Hommage =)
- I mentioned before and I repeat it again- EXTREME SPEED
- High MP-tunability (BIG GAP between stock & MAX PRO)
- Champion kit boxes (very expensive stuff)
PROS OF THE CORVETTE GS
- EVEN MORE EXTREME SPEED.
- EVEN FASTER SPEED by elite tuning
- Undisputed king on serval tracks (Tokyo, Iceland Barcelona and their reverse variant and ALL Patagonia tracks)
- Better nitro efficiency than the Hommage
CONS OF THE HOMMAGE
- Subpar drifting
- Poor nitro efficiency
- Not for sale at moment
CONS OF THE CORVETTE GS
- ALL Camaro 2016 SS weakness
- Elite car hampers usage
- Extremely hard to get, no matter the EDD and OUTSIDE the EDD
BMW Hommage Stats: http://asphalt.wikia.com/wiki/BMW_3.0_CSL_Hommage%5CPerformance_Stats
Please put them side by side for better comparison...
Both cars are good to use and makes your MP races easier. BUT they are rivals as well as "friends" (if you have them both). They have extreme speed and the Hommage can be used when the Corvette GS needs tune-ups, and the Corvette GS is 8 km/h faster than the Hommage. Nevertheless, they're enjoyable to drive in MP.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Azefland and Bigshock1134 for the Corvette GS stuff, as I don't have the Corvette.
Dr. Healusion, as I watched his videos on the Corvette GS for more points.