- The Zenvo ST1 uses the "V8 Engine" card despite using a twin-charged V8; logically, a turbocharged, supercharged or twin-charged V8 engine normally warrants the Forced-Induction V8 engine card. This same error is seen with a number of other cars in the game.
- A bug existed involving this car that caused it to sometimes disappear from the garage intermittently if it was not owned. The same bug also happened with the Vencer Sarthe.
- This has been fixed as of the Asphalt Moments Update.
- The Zenvo ST1, with only a gap of 1 between its Level 1 and Level 2/Perfect Nitro efficiency levels of 9 and 10, respectively, has the smallest gap between any two nitro efficiency levels.
- The Zenvo ST1 is depicted with an unselectable blue color on the app icon for the 2018 Spring Update. This blue color is darker than the selectable Mediterranean Blue color for the car in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.